the entire story is in this chapter,

IS THIS WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LIFE???

ok lets go 

i wrote this on microsoft notes while listening to jacob sartorissiuom or wtch

Ok lets go

Levi x short reader

Guys this is my first fic Lol

My name is Lyla, I'm 15 and guess who I'm going to school with!! Levi! Levi Ackerman... He's so hot.

I watch as he walks across the hall, bag in hand.. He looked at me!! Oh my goodness!... "What are you looking at, shorty."

I blush, forgetting how short I am,.... "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT BE SUCH A TALL PERSON."

He scoffs. "Gomen, I guess."

I chuckle to myself. I don't like Levi anymore... He's such an annoying senpai... I blush.. What is wrong with me???

.

.

.

.

.

.

THANK YOU KAWAIIS FOR 15K OH MY GOODNWSS TYSM GUYS!!

Chapter 2 Levi x Short reader

Tuesday

.

.

.

Today we will get our seat assignments.. I trail off into imagination as the teacher rambles on about seating..

"What if I get paired with Levi-Kun...." LYLA!! The teacher yells. "You're sitting over in row two with Levi."

I flush furiously... With levi??? Emotions ramble throughout my head... I-I-I'm sitting with.. with Levi??

"O-o-okay,," I comply, obeying the teachers motions to my seat. "Oh, its the shorty," He remarks about my height again.

"Ohayo," I say angrily, with a hint of sass.

I'm in for a ride...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Monday(next week)

Levi and I have gotten closer... Almost like best friends... Lol! I remember when I had a crush on him.... Lol!

Wait... Do I still have a crush on him?? No, it couldn't be! He and I are best friends, and that's all. I look up at

Levi-kun walking beside me. He has a nice facial structure, beautiful black eyes, and nice dark raven hair... What an appalling man...

Levi looks down at me and i jump, breaking the few seconds of eye contact. "What were you looking at, shorty?"

"O-oh.. I was just admiring your undercut.. I didn't notice you had one! How cool," I lie, denying the fact that I was drooling over him. Aargh... I'm such an idiot..

.

.

.

..

GUYS PLEASE VOTE FOR MY CHAPTERS!! AND TYSM FOR 20K READS!

I'll update next week!

Levi x short reader chapter 3

It is nearing the end of the  4th week of school, and I admit I am kind of sad to leave Levi over break. I tap Levi on the shoulder, (we share every class together)and look at him with sad eyes. "What now, baka."He flicks me on the forehead, causing my eyes to well up with tears. "L-l-levi... I'll miss you over break.." The tears start to well out of my eyes, and Levi slowly strokes my cheek hoping to calm me down. "Don't worry, its just a break!" He tries to bribe me into calming down. I hug the raven haired male in response, wetting his shirt with my tears.

Levi looks down at me, his face redder than the H-E-B  logo. "B-b-baka" He spits out and hugs me back, shyly.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE PLS!! 

OOPS BABY TURN OUT THE LIGHTS,

.

.

.

.

Levi x short reader chapter 4

It's break, and I'm lousing around, daydreaming about Levi. A loud screech shakes me out of my paradise.

"Hello?" I grunt through the phone, approaching the caller with annoyance. 

"Lyla? Hey, it's Levi." As soon as the unknown caller says this, I jump back; tripping over my Yuri on Ice figurines.

"H-h-hey Levi," I spit out.

"Lyla. Do you want to come over to the town square? I want to see you." He says this in a slightly longing manner.

"Sure... what's up??"

"Nothing, I just have something to tell you. Gomen, but you have to come."

"Fineeeeeee," I say, and click the end call button.

.

.

.

.

I'm walking around town square, searching for Levi while looking like an idiot.

Levi spots me, and pulls my body close to his. "Hi Lyla." He looks down at me and i cannot resist my feelings any longer. 

I drag the sexy man down by the collar, and place my lips on his, putting all my emotions into this kiss. Levi is surprised at first, but after a few seconds he slides his hands around my waist and kisses me back passionately. 

Chills ramble throughout my entire body as i kiss this beautiful man. I remember all the memories we share together, the feelings as i stood next to him, his eyes as i called his name, and.... just him. I love him with all my heart, and i cannot deny this. 

Levi had made a new life for me. The kiss we shared portrayed all these feelings that i have buried deep down for him. Now they all just spill out, like a fountain.

The kiss goes on for a few minutes, before i break the kiss. I slide my hands around his waist and whisper in his ear.

"Levi Ackerman. I love you. I love you so much."

He smiles. "I love you too. Please be mine."

I grin and nod, intertwining our fingers together. "Lets go!"

THE END!! I HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED THIS!

jhahahahaha Ok thats enough

I hope yall had fun reading this but i need to go read renga fics on ao3. Bye bye!!