PROLOGUE

i take the pills without thinking .. looking at his pictures and his smile .. it's just painful for me ..

I wanna be with him .

but unfortunately Dahyun , my bestie .. open the door as she want to check me if i'm okay or not since i always told her that i want to meet him ..

As she look at me , she quickly run and took the pills away ..

"WHY YOU STOPPING ME ?!" i mad at her ..

"WHY YOU DO THIS ? remember the promise you made with him on his last day ? you wanna broke the promise ?"

promise ?

𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲

"Jaemin .. please hold on there .. i know you can do it .. please .." i'm crying while holding his hand ..

" i have 1 hour to live .. hey can you promise me ?" he said .. he has cancer stage 4 and battling with it right now ..

"what promise my angel ?" i'm sobbing

"Promise me , you will live for me when im gone , be happy for me , smile for me and find your own happiness ?" he said while smiling ..

"I promise but you must promise me to live with me forever .. i love you and always love you .." while looking into his beautiful eyes ..

it was hard for me .. i had never fall in love with any man since my past trauma ..

but Na Jaemin is different .. he loves me for what i am and never hurts me .

"I love you too my darling .. i'm tired .. i wanna sleep .. goodnight" the last words come out from his mouth

"no .. no .. you said 1 hour more but why you leave me ? why —" i'm crying so hard beside his bed .. holding tightly his hand ..

he left me with a smile .. from the smile i know he is happy now because he did'nt have to suffer anymore ..

𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲

"yes .. i remember that i will live for him .." i said while hugging Dahyun ..

Na Jaemin .. i will live for you and will always love you my angel

god sent you to me because god he know i need someone to makes me happy ..

but god take you back because he wants you to be happy now beside him ..

Sleep tight my angel  .. be happy up there ☁️