• In the nurse's office •

It was a beautiful afternoon in hope's peak academy, and everyone was pretty calm and relaxed for the moment.

Mikan was in her office cleaning up the mess made by herself searching and looking for medicines her patients were in need for.

Meanwhile, Nagito was pretty calm sitting on a bench nearby a tree with a newspaper reading about things now a days.

Everything was alright till one of the bench's wooden pieces broke and Nagito fell down, harming his arm a little bit.

-Oh my, I fell down. I should've seen it happen. Nevermind! I'll just take a slow walk to forget about it.

Nagito took a walk and decided to check up on his friends.

He was passing near Mikan's office
And decided to check up on her.

-Nagito! What a surprise. Wait! You bruised your arm! Let me help you. You seem hurt!

-It's not much, Mikan. You don't need to worry! I'll take care myself. After all, why wouldn't you ignore me? I'm a piece of trash after all...

-N-No! You aren't. You're a really nice person and no one should s-say otherwise! Let me help you

-You're really nice, Mikan. Has someone told you before today?

-R-Really I am? T-Thanks...

Both teenagers spent their time talking about life and them without noticing that they were spending much more hours that what they thought.

———————————————
It's my first time writting a Dr story don't judge me please 😭😭😭😭

Anyway thanks for reading! 😳👉👈