Tickets? Tickets.

"you've got to be shitting me." My laptop had been crashing for the past two weeks. That was something i could deal with. What I couldn't deal with was it crashing when I was buying All Time Low tickets. I lived just outside of Baltimore, meaning there would be a ton of people at the concert. After trying for twenty minutes to fix it, I climbed into bed, a sad mess. I must've fallen asleep for a few hours, because when I woke up I had fourteen missed calls from my best friend, Hannah. When I called her back, I was greeted with screaming.
"JENA GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!" It was obviously something huge, Hannah was normally really shy and now i thought she might explode.
"Hannah what is it."
"I. Bought two... VIP Tickets to DIGI TOUR!!! One for me and one for you."
I felt my chest seize. Digi tour? That was my dream. The fact she got VIP tickets?
"Oh my god Hannah! This is amazing honestly i cant even thank you enough."
"Who do you think we'll meet? I just want some cool selfies with my favs to be honest."
I knew a few people going to Digi, but hadn't planned on really going. I had much studying to before the tour date.
"I dont know but I cant wait! Okay text me the details and we'll talk later k?"
"Kk see ya!"
When she hung up, honestly, all i could think about was getting those All Time Low tickets.