Déjà who are you?

Third row. Fifth seat. Center stage. These tickets had cost a fortune, but it didn't matter. I was going to see my favorite band in concert. With my "Backseat Serenade" shirt on, black converse, and jeans, I drove to the concert. Hannah had been texting me all day about our Digi Tour tickets, so i had to keep up. I parked as close to the stadium as i could. I started walking towards the main gates, still having Hannah spam me. Next thing I knew, I crashed into someone's back. I didn't have time to stop and have a huge apology, i was just planning to turn around, make sure they were okay, "sorry", and keep walking. But when i looked up I saw a pair of gorgeous eyes looking down at me. "Hey, are you okay?" The cute guy asked me.
"Yeah I think. Are you?"
He smiled. "Haha I'll be fine. Enjoy the concert."
"You too!" Damn, I wish he hadn't been with his friend. I would've totally asked for his number. Too late now.

I got to my seats a few minutes before the concert was supposed to start. I pulled out my phone and looked at my screen.
"Hannah😋♥️ Text(35)" She may be my best friend, but she's a little crazy. When the opening band came on stage, the seats started to fill, including the ones next to me.
"Hey! How does your head feel?" I quickly turned my head to see the guy from earlier, with his friend, sitting right next to me.
"Better haha. Yours?"
"I got nothing in here anyway, its all good."
His other friend took the seat on my opposite side, climbing over the seats behind us too sit next to me. Frick they're both so cute.
"Haha doubtful. Sorry, I never caught your name." I started praying at this point for these boys to want to talk to me. They seemed cool and were funny, enough to make me laugh.
"Well," His friend said, "I am Danny Phantom and that-" he pointed to the other, "is my trusty ghost hunting sidekick Paul Zimmer."
"Shut up Daniel. Haha, I'm Paul and that's Danny EDGE."
I started laughing. Danny looked so offended by Paul's comment, they were so cute.
We spent the rest of the night talking about the bands, sharing music taste, eventually taking a few selfies, and towards the end of the concert giving each other our numbers. Score. As. Fuck.
"Text me later?" I winked at them.
"Of course." They said basically at the same time.
When I got to my car, I called Hannah and told her everything that happened.
"JESUS, ONE FOR ME ONE FOR YOU. WE COULD DO SO MANY CUTE THINGS WITH THEM OMG AND THEY LIVE HERE YESSSS THIS IS AMAZING!!!" I lost all hearing for a few seconds.
"God I hope so. I'm almost home, gotta go. Night."
When I got inside, all i could
think about was texting Danny and Paul. Before I got the chance, I passed out on my couch, dreaming of two very cute boys.