Part 1

Darius stood bandages around his chest looking at his friends talking and laughing "So what's next chief?" Ben asked Darius and he replied "Uncover the secrets of the island, if that's what the others want to do." Ben nodded and went down to join the others. Darius noticed Grimlock alone and he went over to his friend and said "Not a fan of parties?" Grimlock looked at him and replied "No it's just, am me a bad person?" Darius replied "No you're not, your nothing like Sera or her Allies" Grimlock just nodded in responce holding a juice box and Darius walked back over to the others and Grimlock followed and he sat down next to Zach. 

The campers dinosaur friends watched the others celebrate their victory and Toro couldn't help but smirk. "If it weren't for us, they wouldn't be here right now." Toro said and Limbo nodded in agreement "Yeah," Limbo said looking at the makeshift grave for Grim. Chaos meanwhile was sleeping peacefully next to bumpy a noticeable scar on the his neck from the battle and he got up and walked over to Toro and limbo and said  "We can't dwindle in the past." The two dinosaurs looked at him and he continued "Because if we do we can't focus on the future, the kids are the last humans on the island. We need to protect them." Toro and Limbo nodded and Chaos sat down and soon fell asleep after the campers did. When the baryonyx woke up he heard Rexy roar and Requiem roared back, the two of them seemed to have a bit of a disagreement judging by the tyrannosaurus bite mark on Requiem's neck "What did you do this time?" Chaos asked the giganotosaurus and he replied with "She entered my territory after we agreed not to go into each others territory." Chaos facepalmed with his tail and said "Some day you are going to fight something as stubborn as you are." Requiem snorted in reply and the campers began to wake up. Yaz and Ben walked over to the edge and Yaz noticed Requiems injury almost instantly and she said "You had to fight Rexy, didn't you?" Requiem did a dinosaur version of a shrug. Darius opened a container of Beans and he said "Can't we ever find anything other then canned beans, frozen pizza or berries?" Toro looked at him and said "Me and chaos will check main street for anything else." Chaos nodded and stood up and he followed Toro, limbo joined in and went with the two.

author note: 

first chapter done, man 3 books already. I would like it if this story got some love