Part 14

Darius grumbled as he got up and he looked around he was in a containment cell and he looked out the glass and noticed it was more than 5 inches thick. Darius groaned boredom and he sat down and tossed a rubber ball at the wall and caught it repeatedly. "Where the hell are the others?" Darius asked himself. Meanwhile Kevin yelled in pain after he punched the glass for the 10th time and not even a crack formed. "Damn glass, why can't I punch through you?!" Kevin said to himself and he sat down and sighed. Yaz got up in an arena next to Ben and she looked across the arena and saw a face she hoped she'd never see again. The indominus Rex, Yaz got up and started to back away from Alice, Ben following and Alice smirked "Things never change, do they?" Yaz didn't reply to Alice and the indominus continued "You know, i never got to repay you for the scar on my eye you gave me." Alice then stalked over claws out stretched and she reached out to claw Yaz on the eye but the indominus rex was sent flying by Requiem ramming her. Alice got up and snarled at the dinosaur that just charged her and she quickly realized it was Requiem and she snarled.

Requiem roared back at Alice and the two charge each other and they collide heads. The two massive carnivores bit each other on the neck until requiem tail swiped Alice's leg knocking her over. However Alice knocked Requiem into a crate and the giganotosaurus gets stuck under the crate and he watches as Alice attacks Ben who smacks her with his tail club onto to get clawed on the face. Ben swung his tail again hitting Alice hard enough to knock a tooth out of her mouth. Alice snarled and picked Ben up and threw him to the ground and Ben groaned in pain as Alice went after Yaz who backed away from the indominus but Alice's clawed her and Yasmina hit the ground and Alice raised up jaws open until she was rammed by Requiem now full on rage mode.

Author note:
Finally a new chapter is released, now how will the showdown between nature's most dangerous predators go down? Find out next time on
CAMP CRETACEOUS JURASSIC SIZED PROBLEM!!!