brad anderson

(when i try to put the gif in, it doesn't work

(when i try to put the gif in, it doesn't work. if you don't know what the gif is, then j look up "brad adventures in babysitting gif" and you'll easily find it. i'll fix it once it works xoxo)

brad when you, his girlfriend, daryl and try to get him to party with you

-

"Guys, I don't know about tonight," Brad frowned.

"C'mon, Brad, we haven't hung out in awhile since you've been studying for finals so much. You need to take a break and let loose," you pleaded.

"Yeah, Brad. Will you listen to your girlfriend, please? For once she's actually saying something helpful," Daryl teased.

"Oh, shut it, Coopersmith." You smacked the red head's arm causing him to cringe in pain. Brad laughed causing your attention to go back to him.

"Will you stop breathing on the glass if I go?" Brad asks causing you to look at Daryl who had his mouth on the glass. You rolled your eyes and smacked the red head again causing him to glare at you.

"Ow, will you stop?"

"Will you stop being annoying?"

"You guys act like children. I'll meet you at the front door." With that, Brad shut the curtain and you walked over to his front door.

Brad opened the door and all three of you walked to Daryl's car. You felt and arm wrap around your shoulders. You looked up to see Brad smiling at you.

"I missed you," you said as you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Missed you more," he replied as kissing the top of your head.

"Will you two please stop before I barf?" Daryl asked annoyed.

"I swear to God, Coopersmith, I will smack you again."

Brad laughed and rolled his eyes as you all hopped in the car.