Iidamei

Shironii: JKXBAKXVSO I LEFT THIS OUT SORRY GOMENASAII SIMIMASEN-

Jirou: You don't have to blurt out all the synonyms for sorry you know. And anyways, what can you say, class chair, about no dating?

Iida: ...

Mei: UWU I HAVE ANOTHER GUINEA PIG NOW!!!

Ashido: See...? She's happy.

Hawks: Hey youngsters!

Shironii: Hawks.. why do you look like a pig...

Hawks: What do you mean? I'm always like this.

Kirishima: YO SHIRONII YOUVE GOT US SOME GOOD QUALITY PORK RIBS THERE!

All Might: I AM HERE TO BE CONFUSED-

Shironii: *whisper* You're in the wrong anime, little piggy.

Hawks: WHERE'S MAMA..?

Shironii: So you've lost Meliodas and the others..?

Hawks: Yea!

Shironii: LISTEN HERE YOU LITLE SHIT. HAND OVER THAT DAMN HOT CHICKEN OR ELSE YOURE FRIED MEAT.

Hawks: Eh..?

Yaoyorozu: Judging by the situation right now, I can conclude that the Hawks over here is the Hawks from Seven Deadly Sins, and has mistaken the invitation to this studio for his, when it was meant for Keigo Takami, so he did not show up.

Kaminari: How did you-

Shironii: Enough of this brain talk. We all know that we, forever, are going to be stuck being idiotic dumbheads high on oxygen and would never get an IQ level above negative zero.

Kaminari: Now you're just making me depressed.