Second Bite

(Cas' POV)
It's been two weeks since I've started hunting a vampire in the suburbs of Indianapolis. At least, it's what I suspect. I drive down into a small neighborhood where police cars are parked along the road.
A young man, mid twenties, was murdered last night. He was known to be a bit of a drug dealer. He was found in a bush, bloodied and bruised.
Just like the others he was a young delinquent who seemed to have no future at all. He was killed the same way as the others, bled to death.
I decided to park alongside a police car. I examined all the police officers, they all seemed like typical cops, except one.
He was dressed so casually, and he kept talking over a blue tooth with someone.
I stepped out the car, dove under the yellow tape and approached him. As soon as he saw me he tried to usher me out.
"Sorry sir, this is a crime scene you have to leave."
I reached into my pocket for my fake FBI badge. I held it out for him.
The man nodded.
"Sorry Mr. Hall, what can I do for you?"
" It's no problem, I'm slightly curious as to who you are.", I asked.
The man smiled and offered his hand for a shake.
"I'm Dean Winchester.", he said rather hesitantly.
I decided not to trust him.