5

"I know you can't believe me cause I never tell the truth."

"You were wonderful up there !", Kehlani told me as she hugged me. "Thank you so much ! It means a lot coming from you.", I tell her as I get shy. It's women like Kehlani that make me nervous and question my sexuality sometimes. I was more than thankful that she came to my party. I was trying to find Charlton though. I kept getting caught by different people and I had to stop and talk to them.

I managed to get out of the crowd though. I headed towards the kitchen since that's where I know the drinks are. I turn the corner and see Golden, Charlton, Mosey and Katarina. What the fuck !? Why is she here and in MY fucking house !? Laroi had a bottle of Hennessy in his hand and he had his other arm wrapped around Katarina.

"What the fuck is this ?", I ask as I walk in the kitchen. "Ah, hey Joy.", Golden said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. Laroi looked up and so did Katarina. She smirked at me. Charlton was smashed. "There's your girlfriend, Mosey.", Charlton slurred as he pointed towards me with the hand he had the Hennessy in. "Cut that shit out. It's not funny.", I snap as I walk a little close to him and her.

"Yeah and what you did in your performance wasn't funny either.", he said as he let go of Katarina. "It was just a performance, Charles.", I say lowly so only he could hear me. "Yeah, you gave him your number, he's always commenting on your posts, and now his hands are just all over you, Joy.", Charlton spoke. "Like what the fuck ?"

"So because you're mad at me for my performance, you thought it was fucking cool to bring this bitch to my house ?!", I say loudly. "Excuse me ?", Katarina said in disbelief. "Don't say a fucking word ! This ain't got shit to do with you right now !", I snap at her as I get in her face, pointing with my finger. "Back up man.", Charlton said as he placed his hands on my waist, pushing me back.

I quickly smack his hands. "Don't fucking touch me !", I snap. I was trying not to make a scene in my own home. "I knew some shit was still going on.", I say. Mosey then came up to me and grabbed me by my waist as well. "Walk away bruh, imma go witchu.", he told me. "Aw, your boyfriend is so protective.", Charlton laughed as Katarina joined him. "Aye man, cut that shit out.", Mosey said as he turned around to face Charlton.

"Or what ?", Charlton said. "Aye, no fighting in here. Take that shit outside.", Golden said as he placed his hand on Charlton's shoulder. "It's whatever bruh wanna do.", Mosey said as he cracked his knuckles. "No, he was just about to leave.", I say as I stand in front of Mosey. "What ?", Charlton asked in disbelief. "You heard me. And take yo bitch with you.", I snap. "Don't ever think about coming back over here to this house. We're done. I'm done."

Charlton looked at me, shocked. I had tears coming down my face but I wasn't crying. I was pissed. It was my day, and he ruined it. I was wrong for what I did but he knows I don't like Katarina and he brought her to my party in MY fucking house. It's crazy because me and him ain't even together and we falling out again like we are. He's so selfish and dumb. I can't stand him.

"Okay wait, we can all fix this.", Golden spoke. "What time is it ?", I asked. "It's 1:42 a.m.", Mosey told me. "Tell them the parties over. Make sure everybody leaves. I'm going upstairs to my room.", I say softly. Mosey nods and then let's go of my hand. I give him a small smile and I leave the kitchen. I head upstairs and bump into Ally. "Hey ! I was just looking for you ! Justin's here. He wants to talk to you.", she said excitedly.

"Bieber ?", I asked her. "Yes !", she said. I sighed. I missed my chance to meet my old celebrity crush. I'm not in the mood. I'm too hurt to talk. "Why's your makeup all smeared ? Why are you crying ?", Ally asked me. "Tell him I had to reschedule. The party is over.", I cry as I continue to walk upstairs to my room. I get inside my room and lock the door. I start to hyperventilate. I try to control my breathing but I can't.

I start to break down. I thought me and Laroi were getting back right. He lied to me. Like he always does. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of being his second option. I deserve better. I don't even know what I'm going to do now. I just feel a wave of depression hit me. I get into my bed and lay down. I just silently cry as I fall asleep.

A/n ~ This was short but hey 😌 drama 😈