Chapter 1 Who did it?

Rocky POV
Rocky woke up with a paw prodding his side, he smiled when he saw his boyfriend standing next to him, "Wake up sleepyhead," Zuma told him. Rocky smiled and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek, he yawned and stretched.

Marshall POV
He began to fill the other pups' bowls with kibble, as they were starting to stir around the lookout. Rubble and Chase were the first to enter the building, then Rocky and Zuma. Skye and the twins ate slowly, while the others finished theirs faster.

Chase POV
Chase waited outside the lookout for a special someone to arrive, Everest and Tracker walked into the lookout, talking about how nice the mountains were. The rest of the pups finished their kibble and then Chase heard a buzz on his pup pad.

Rubble POV
Rubble had been planning for weeks, today was the day, the 1st of December. He waited in the lookout and finished his food first, as he would any day. He sweats as the pup walks in front of him, their smile, their sparkly eyes, he couldn't stop thinking about them.

Marshall POV
Marshall finished his food and head back to his puphouse to get some sleep. When he woke up his paws were tied with a rope, his mouth was stuffed with a pup toy, and he was blindfolded.

Tracker POV
Tracker heard laughter as he ate his kibble slowly, but it didn't sound normal, it sounded different. He assumed that the other pups were playing a game and talking to each other, like normal so he went outside to check it out. When he got outside, nobody was there.

Marshall POV
He felt a penis slide in and out of his body, so he knew that the suspect was a male. No, he should be thinking about how to get out, then he can wonder. He felt the chew toy slip out of his jaws, and he felt a penis slip into his mouth. He couldn't believe what he was about to do, he bit down hard.

Tuck POV
When he woke up, his sister was gone, and he heard screaming. "Ella! Where are you?" His sister came running in, "What is it, Tuck?" He looked around cautiously, "I heard screaming, and I thought-" "It's Marshall," she told him, "he's in his puphouse, I and the other pups decided it would be best to leave him alone.

Everest POV
She stressed about the screaming coming from his puphouse, " Are you sure?" Tracker played with a tennis ball, tossing it up and catching it, "he's fine, he always will be." She looked at her best friend, "Okay, but I still want to go check on him," she picked up her uniform, and she headed for his puphouse.

Tracker POV
He trusted that his friend made the right choice, and he kept fidgeting with his tennis ball. He relaxed until he heard Everest scream and he rushed over, "I'm coming Everest! Just hold on a little longer!" When he got to the puphouse his jaw dropped.

Marshall POV
He heard someone say if you dare tell anybody, then he felt something metal bang on his head and he passed out. When he woke up, he had to find out who it was, even better, he had witnesses, the pups who had found out.

Wildcat POV
He finished his cat food and was practicing on his motorbike all morning. He was practicing the Triple Loop. He hit the brakes when he heard Marshall calling his name, "Wildcat! Down here!" He drove down the cliff landing a loop. "What can I do for you Marshall? Came to see my tricks?"

Marshall POV
"Sorry, but no. Were you there at my puphouse when I was yelling?" Wildcat gave him a weird look, "What? I don't live at the lookout like you pups, why would I be there?" Marshall whimpered, "You're right, it was a stupid question," he said sadly.

Rex POV
He finished cleaning his dinosaur's scales, and he saw Marshall driving up in his firetruck, "Rex!" He looked at his friend, "Hello Marshall, can I help you?" He shined his dinosaur's scales and looked at his friend.

Marshall POV
"I'm not making the same mistake twice, can I stay with you tonight Rex?" Rex's eyes shone, "Wow! I've never had a sleepover before, I'd love to have you stay Marshall!" Marshall was relieved that he didn't have to worry any longer, "Thanks, Rex! I can't wait to learn all about dinosaurs with you!"

Rubble POV
Rubble waited outside Marshall's puphouse for Marshall to arrive, and he checked one more time inside to make sure he wasn't in there when he saw Ryder walk past, "Ryder? Have you seen Marshall? We were supposed to have a sleepover tonight, but he's not here," he tried to sound worried.

Ryder POV
He smiled at the sweet pup, "Let me call him, he probably went to get groceries." He called Marshall's pup tag, "What is it, Ryder?" "Where are you? Rubble said you were supposed to have a sleepover tonight, but you didn't show."

Marshall POV
He sweats as he saw the Burmese Mountain Dog sleeping peacefully in a sleeping back next to him, "I'm having a sleepover at Rex's house instead, I can hang out with Rubble tomorrow night," Ryder hung up, and now he knew who it was. He wished he could live with Rex and Wildcat forever.

Tuck POV
Tuck tried not to wake his sister up as he left the puphouse, "Where are you going?" He didn't turn around, "To the bathroom, that's all." Ella smiled, "Okay, I'll be asleep when you get back." He nodded, and he ran straight to Everest's puphouse.

Everest POV
"Tuck! You made it! About that thing I wanted to tell you," she shifted her paws, "The screaming- was Rubble, he- raped Marshall." She saw his eyes widen, and she invited him to sleep in her puphouse, not wanting his sister to find out.