Chapter 2

Russian- italics

Normal-Japanese

English- Bold

(Almost forgot to tell you guys that lol I hope you enjoy the story)

Hinata POV

I was on my way to school when all of a sudden I hear loud stomping, I turn around to see Kageyama sprinting towards me, so I start sprinting towards the gym as well. "Ha ha I beat you again Bakayama" I said trying to catch my breath. "Yeah what ever" he said. "Both of you shouldn't use up your energy before practice even starts" Suga said.  "Sorry" Kageyama and I sad at once. "It's fine just go get some water and get dressed so we can start practice" Daichi said behind Suga. "Hai" we said. We all went to the locker room to go change but I acted like I was looking for something until everyone left to the gym. Once everyone left I started to change and I made sure my makeup was on good enough since I had to rush this morning, then i headed to the gym to go and practice with the others.

Almost the end during  practice

~History maker~, "Who's phone is that" Daichi asked. "Sorry that's mine it's important can I take it outside, OK THANKS" I said, I know it was mean to leave before letting him answer but I really had to take this because Victor never calls me during practice. I walked outside and took the phone call.

(S-Shoyo, V-Victor)

S- hey Victor why are you calling during practice

V- YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE RINK 20 MINUTES AGO!

S- OH DANG IT I FOR GOT I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY I WILL BE THER IN 5 MINUTES!!!

V- calm down it's fine I'm coming to pick you up ok

S- Ok and I'm really sorry again

V- It's fine you have a lot of stuff your juggling right now so I understand that things can slip your mind sometimes

S- ...

V- Um anyways I'm pulling up at the front of the school hurry up and get over here ok

S- Ok love you

V- Love you too

                                                                (They hang up the call)

As I walk into the gym everyone is looking at me weird, "What happened why are you guys looking at me like that" I said confused. "What language were you speaking because that definitely was not English" Suga said, everyone agreed with him. "Oh um it's not important but um coach" "Yeah what's up" "I have to go I'm really sorry it's just important" I said hoping he would let me go. "So your skipping practice now, what's so important that it can't wait until practice is done" Kageyama said. "It's none of your buisness and I was not talking to you I was talking to coach so close your mouth" I said with venom and glared at him, 'I mean he had no right to say that and the way he said it made it even worse'. "You lit-" "KAGEYAMA TOBIO FLYING LAPS NOW!!!" Daichi yelled. "Ooooh looks like the King got himself in trouble again for what, being the dictator he is hahaha" Tsukishima said laughing at Kageyama. "Do you want to join him Tsukishima" Daichi said glaring at him. "Naw I'm good" he said. "Go ahead little red you can go I just hope everything is alright" coach said. "Thank you so much coach I will see you tomorrow, bye everyone" I said. "Bye" Everyone said except Tsuki and Kageyama.

Daichi POV (back to when Hinata left for his phone call)

"I wonder what that was about he never takes calls in the middle of practice" I said confused. "Your right, he said it was important, I hope everything is ok with him". Suga said. "I'm sure the shrimp is fine" Tsukishima said and went back to practicing. "I'm curios on what the phone call is about because the was a weird ringtone" Noya said. "Same bro but you gotta admit it was kinda fire" Tanaka said. They here Hinata yelling but they don't understand what he is saying.

"What was that just now" I said. "I have know idea, was that a different language" As Suga said that Hinata walked back inside the gym. "What language were you speaking because that definitely was not English" Suga said. When he said that Hinata didn't even answer he just asked to leave practice, when he did Kageyama got mad for some reason and was yelling at him. Before it got to far I told Kageyama to go do flying laps because he had no right to say that to Hinata.

(Back to present)

Hinata's POV

"I am so sorry Victor I lost track of time and..." "It's ok Shoyo calm down just get in the car. You have your skates with you right" He said cutting me off.  "yes there in my second bag" I said. "Ok let's get the rink Yuuri and Yurio are already there" He said. "Ok thank you for picking me up" i said. 

'Sometimes I think Kageyama is right, I am weak and I need to get stronger but I can never be at there level because they are constantly improving and I think I'm just the same. I get that i am worthless to the team and I wouldn't even be in starting line up without Kageyama because of the set's he gives me. Maybe I really am bringing the team down it makes since we did lose inter-high prelims most likely because of me I'm just a weak link that will get cut-off sooner or later.'

"What you thinking about" Victor said. "Oh nothing important" I said with my fakest smile. I'm pretty sure he knows it was fake but decided to not push the subject which I am thankful for of course. We got the ice rink and i was greeted by Yuuri and Yurio. "How are you shoyo" Yurio asked. "I'm fine sorry for being late guys I lost track of time" I said. "It's fine Shoyo don't worry about it" Yuuri said. "Ok" I said. I started walking inside the ice rink because I don't want them to know I'm feeling down, I don't want to be more of a burden than I already am.

"Hey Shoyo do you want to work on the routine I showed you last week?" Victor said. "Um sure"

(Pretend this is Shoyo)

"You don't have to say it I know that was not good enough I know I could have done much better than that I'm sorry" I said.

That's it for this chapter Y'all I hope you guys enjoyed

1111 words

See you next time Peace