Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

Chelsea's POV: Another day of school was ahead of me. I really didn't feel like going to school at all, what's the point if I'm going to be a loner. I got ready ate breakfast and listen to stuck on a feeling while walking to school. Hopefully today would be better I thought to myself.

Royce's POV: I couldn't believe I was going to pretend to be a senior once again. I chuckled to myself. At least I get to take a break from the media and press. My outfit was on point for today, hair swept to the side, black skinny jeans, combat boots, and my shirt tucked in. I told Raul to get the limo ready and to pick me up at 2. Raul looked at me like and said "are sure you want to do this boss" I told Raul "I will be fine Raul" *20 mins later* I have finally arrived at Las Vegas High School my vacation was about to begin...

Chelsea's POV: Roll call was being called during class. Teacher: "Sarah, here, Chelsea, here.."
There was a knock at the door, everyone looked to see there was a guy at the door. "Class we have a new student with us his name is Geoffrey Royce Rojas" the teacher said. The boy did look cute you thought to yourself, his hair swept to the side, his combat boots.. The teacher sent Geoffrey to sit right next to me. I felt my heart pumping so fast almost feeling like it would come out. Wth you thought to yourself why am I stressing over a guy I don't know. The teacher continued with roll call and started to explain what the class was doing today. I glanced at Geoffrey one more time and I noticed he was staring at me so I immediately started to blush and look down, but that name sounded so familiar but I couldn't figure out why...

Royce's POV: Damn she's beautiful I thought to myself when the teacher told me to sit next to the girl. If only I knew her name. I felt like writing her a note but I felt to shy. I didn't know what to do. So I decided that after class I would have the guts to go talk her.

Chelsea's POV: It was finally the end of class the bell rang. The whole period I was thinking about Geoffrey the new kid, he looked so hot, his smile, everything was perfect about him. All of a sudden I heard a voice behind me I drop all my books and see Geoffrey beside me. Geoffrey started to pick up all my books and said "sorry about that here...." I told Geoffrey "Chelsea my name is Chelsea" Royce: "Chelsea.. Yea sorry for startling you, you should hit me up lol see you later" Royce gave me back my books and left. His voice was so damn sexy. I was speechless and didn't say anything, my heart was still pounding after Geoffrey left...

(TO BE CONTINUED)