Caspian x reader 4

smut included- that's all

As we slowly took our places in Narnia's guest carriage, Poseidon and I. He was quite annoying during the entire ride, which was normal because it's a sibling's duty to annoy the other, we annoy each other until mother shuts us off. We slowly arrive at the ball, the animals and others talking, talking animals I've never seen. It was epic.

" Poseidon shut up," I say, " Look at that beaver, he's fucking talking!" I add, pointing to the beaver who was talking to a young gentlemen, around the age 9-11 I believe. " Shit he must be just like you Y/n, a talking animal," he snorts as mum was way too focused on the view in front of her to realize what he had said.

" Fuck off Poseidon, god of shit water," I hiss back, hoping the actual god of water took it as an actual joke. " Fuck off y/n, the hoe who fucked-," he paused as my hands slapped his mouth, mother turned to meet our eyes and the carriage shook, so she turned back probably thinking she imagined it, the relief vanished and I punched his shoulder, fuck muscles because I had none, Poseidon took all of the muscle genetics for himself.

Older siblings always have to get the best genetics, leaving weird and messed up ones for the younger ones.

As the Carriage slowly made its way to the entrance of the ballroom, a gentlemen open the door offering his hand, mother took it as she was always the ladylike one, but I and Poseidon had a sense of humour, so I spit on my hand and offered it to the young sir with innocence colored on my face, blinking rapidly. He looked way too disgusted and Poseidon laughed until mother pinched him, which got me laughing in return.

( I'm imagining something like this with a white or black jacket cuz we do not wanna get sick, I don't even like the outfit-but the colour is gud, anxiety :/)

As we slowly enter the huge Narnian ballroom, filled with people and animals, beautifully dressed. Most girls wore light-colored dresses with flowers on them, where is their sense of style, their lack of confidence to show up with a pitch-black dress. Even tho I had to live with Poseidon's judgy ass about my body, faking the confidence did indeed help with the actual confidence.

Whispers all around the ball, Poseidon held my hand as he was trembling. He looks like the confident person he is at home, but he is quite an anti-social person, he despises all other human beings except me and mum, AND Amphitrite. His loving wife, but she had to stay behind because of her laziness.

" Welcome, Lady y/n and Sir Poseidon, Queen of Aenetha, The Black Forest, we warmly greet you into our home, Narnia," A faun said, kneeling to us. Royals and their stupid respect to just being there. We smile as we make our way, getting smiles and hello's, we were known as the Aenethians, the devils of the forests. I and Poseidon used to always joke about Hades living in the next chamber, I swear we scared two kingdoms and a half.

" Well, I'm gonna go get food y/n, want anything?" Poseidon asked, drooling over the food laying on the massive tables, he was a bear in a man's costume. " Bring honey cake please," I respond as he slowly makes his way to the plates, getting three, two for him and one for me. Like I said, a fucking bear in a man's costume.