chapter one- meeting star hori

Hi my name is star hori and i'm kyoko hori's twin sister I wish I could say that we look alike but that would be a lie instead of being born with any of my parents genes I was born with blond hair and blue eyes instead of brown hair and brown eyes like hori did. They think that i got some part of my ancestors hair color or something. When I went to school with Kyoko, me and her were popular right away, especially when I was on the cheerleading squad for our elementary school and middle school. I've been dancing since I was four i've won gold too many times for me to count. I also took taekwondo I have a black belt. but for some reason I was a tad bit more popular than kyoko till I got bullied by the girls on my cheer leading team I think they got jealous of me and my skills and basically them thinking I was the perfect girl. it got so bad that i almost committed but my sister stopped me. Instead of doing that I gave myself four piercings on each ear. I pierced my septum and pierced the right nistrol and gave myself a lip piercing all in middle school. Mom didn't really like it all that much but she let me keep them. Now we are in highschool and me and Kyoko are third years but I don't go to school because of the bullying I couldn't take being in school. If I did I would be in the same class as kyoko I go sometimes so I have a seat in the class for when i do attend but that's very slim chances that i wanna go. I'm mostly shut in my room. I only ever come out for dinner. I'm a shut in otaku. I love everything about anime and I have almost every anime video game possible same with manga, figures, and posters. Oh and me and Kyoko have a little brother named Sota. He sometimes comes into my room and we play super smash bros together all the time. But since i'm older than kyoko by like 3 minutes i'm the oldest so I have to take care of them when mom's away. Sometimes me and Kyoko take turns since I get a bit lazy.

But today was different. I never thought I would meet someone who was kinda like me in a way...

how i imagine star if you read my stories you know how i invision her. 

star hori age 16 but her and kyoko's birthday happens soon so she'll be 17

birthday:march 25

crush: izumi miyamura

height:5'3

hair color: blond the doctors say her genetics might come from some anscester in there family

eye color: brown but she likes wearing bright blue eye contacts. since she always though blue match her blond hair.

favorite color: aqua green

hobbies: dancing,cooking, taekwondo

stuff about her: she's a shut in doesn't go outside but izumi breaks her out of that phase. she's been dancing since she was four as i said. her favorite video game to play is genshin impact.(A/N: and can i just say that the men in that game are HELLA FINE BRO *ahem* let's continue)

body type: star has them anime thighs ya feel me. she has a medium chest size kyoko is kind of jealous that star got that trait and not her. 

and like i said before she has percings that she done her self. she will count how many in a later chapter.

thanks for reading this and hopefully you guys wanna read more.

anime_queen_56 signing off.