chapter 36 my prince charming

The next day

As I was dreaming about izumi I heard my alarm clock go off. Mhmmm five more minutes! I whimper then shut off the alarm. I was about to go back to sleep when my phone started ringing. Mhm what who is calling me so early. I say, picking my head off my pillow as I rub the drool of my mouth. I look at the caller id and see it was izumi. I quickly picked up the phone holding it to my ear. H-hello? I say into my phone. You were about to go back to sleep weren't you? Izumi asked but I can tell that he was just waking up by his morning voice. Hehe... no i wasn't ~that's a lie~ anyways did i tell you that your morning voice is sexy izumi? I say with a smirk as I sit on the end of my bed. Oh? Is it really? Izumi asked i could tell that made him flustered. I giggled. Yeah it is buut as much as i would love to talk about how nice your morning voice is i should probably start getting ready for our date right? I ask standing up and stretching. Oh yes right! I'll hang up and get ready. I'll pick you up at 11 okay? Izumi says as I hear him shuffle on the other line. Yeah okay see you soon love you! I say smiling. Love you more! See you soon i have the whole day planned. Oh also bring an extra bag and pack a yukata in it and with some extra pajamas and clothes Bye! Izumi said, hanging up the phone before I could ask questions. Dang it izumi! I say glaring at my phone. I let out a sigh, grabbing my towel and other things and headed to the bathroom to shower.

After her shower

I take a look at the clock and see it just turned 10 okay i have another hour to get ready let's do this! I say going to my draws and finding something to wear.

I grabbed a tiny pink sweater and picked out a green dress that went like mid thigh.

I decided to wear all of my piercings in so i put in all four earrings in both ears with my septum ring and nose ring with a lip chain that connected to my earring

I decided to wear all of my piercings in so i put in all four earrings in both ears with my septum ring and nose ring with a lip chain that connected to my earring. I heard someone knock on my door. Come in! I say about to do my hair. I see kyoko through my mirror. Oh? Not wearing your blue contacts? Kyoko asks, grabbing my brush. U-uh? No since it's my first date with Izumi I would rather not wear them besides... I think I might stop wearing them. I want izumi to gaze into my actual eye color, not some fake ones. I say with a blush on my face. Well I'm glad! You have very pretty brown eyes! Just like me I mean we are twins after all altho we look nothing alike! Kyoko says hugging me making me laugh. Yeah you're right maybe I'll dye my hair brown so we could look more like twins. I say touching my hair. No i like your blond hair or should i say blond and black hair. It suits you better than brown. Kyoko says brushing my hair. Hehe yea. I say. After a few minutes kyoko put a bun in the middle of my hair letting the rest fall down my back.