🍒PROLOGUE🍒

"I'll be back kids," Mom said to us as she walked off. This is the first time mom left us alone at home. She was going to get groceries. Every 8th of November she always cook mushroom soup. Our Dad disappeared  on that day and mushroom soup was his favourite food. so it's kind of like a death anniversary. I always told my little sister that Dad was going away for a while and he was going to come back. But I can't keep lying to her.. I've told her that for 8 years that he was away. I have to tell her soon. 

Kira's point of view

I walked to the grocery store and was passing the river when I was strangled by a man in all black. he came up to me and put a wet cloth over my face. The next thing I remember was a knife  stabbed in my face. Blood ran everywhere and when I woke up There were clouds. And thats where I met Neveah. Keeper of Heaven. "welcome to heaven Kira madison.." her angelic voice echoed through my ears as if they were magical. It took me about a minute to realize I was dead and I ended up in heaven. I saw my children on the big screen.. all scared and bundled up because I shouldv'e been home by now. " I want to go home!", I screamed loudly. Neveah just looked at me sadly and was expecting me to know, "Kira.. That isn't possible my dear.."... and that Is when I fell to my knees and trembled. I wanted to meet my kids more than ever now..