ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hello, all the readers who loved this story... I have good news and I have bad news

Let's start off with the bad news... Which is that I won't be continuing this story.

don't get me wrong, this was a passion project, I love the pairing very much and I wanted to continue it very badly, but I had lost myself with this story, I tried to know where I wanted to go but I could find where I truly was going with this story, it was supposed to be more emotional then action but I had failed to do so.

Which unfortunately led to me losing where I wanted to go with this story and what I had in mind.

I am deeply sorry that I have no doubt disappointed many readers who enjoyed and loved this story...

However, there is good news regarding the IzukuXYuyu pairing.

I will be making another IzukuXYuyu pairing story!

It won't be right away as I have learned to plan out my stories more in order to not go with the flow as I have been with my previous stories and even this one.

But I promise you, it will be coming soon and I still want to keep the emotional type of stuff here but I also want something new...

Maybe another type of Izuku with a different power AU story?

A Bleach Semi-crossover?

A Fairy Tail Semi-Crossover?

Maybe even a NoQuirks AU?

A lot of possible stories to choose...