Part 34

Dear diary,
I must have fallen asleep. I didn't recognize my location. Was I in a dream or a memory? All I remember from the night before was Elijah and I reading a book he had picked out from his bookshelf. I felt the ground shake from underneath my feet. I scanned my body. I was wear gold sandals and a purple toga. I felt the top of my head. My blonde hair was placed in a tight bun with one lose strand, it was all held together by gold bands. The ground shook again. I looked up. I was in Rome, the Colosseum to be more specific. It was crumbling. Pieces of the structure were falling apart. Dropping into the bleachers were civilian sat. I gasped. The world was which I lived was being destroyed. How? A family caught my attention as I Scan the stands. The mother clutched her sons... she was prepared to die. I quickly raised my hands stops the falling stones all around me. I could fell the weight on the rocks shift to my spine, pushing me down. "Tréximo" ("Run") I yelled to everyone in the colosseum. A confused look cross my face, my language switch. I didn't realize I would speak greek. I looked back over at the civilian they stood still in awe of the floating rocks. "Tréxe grígora!" ("Run fast") I yelled sending a psychic wave to each and every one of them. Which made my brain tingle. In one insync motion the civilian ran. I sighed relieved I could drop the weight off my back. "to ékanes aftó!" ("You did this") someone behind me yelled. It was a man with a deep voice. I dropped the rocks from my hold. A weight lifting from me as I stood completely up, my back cracking. The rocks crashed down, dust flying up from the ground. The place was completely destroyed. Nothing but rubble was left of the colosseum. I turn to face the stranger. I was meet with a sword to my neck. The man was out of breath, his chest quickly lifted and dissented, his armour clashing which each breathe he took. His red dirty hair was cut short, and his skin was kiss by the sun. He was blessed with beautiful brown freckles on this olive skin. His deadly gold eyes started me down. I recognized him. Samuel. "xéreis óti den to ékana aftó" ("you know I didn't do this") I protest. He held the sword still, no hesitation his eyes. "Samuel" I said looking in his eyes. I could tell I had loved him once. A long time ago. "me xéreis, tha ékana tétoia teratótita!" ("You know me, you know I wouldn't do such a monstrosity!") I said to him. "den xéro mágissa" ("I don't know you, witch") he angrily said press the tip of the blade against my neck. Dark red blood ran from my neck, but I didn't flinch. I trust him. "den eímai mágissa" ("I am no witch") I proudly said taking a step closer to him. The tip of the blade cutting deeper into my neck more blood spilling. "chamilóste ti lepída sas" ("just lower your blade") I calmly said putting my hands up, as a gesture of good faith. "écho chári" ("I have too") Samuel cried plunging the sword though my neck. I gasped in shock. Falling to the ground. Samuel ran over to me. He caught me as I fell, my body soon to be lifeless. I chocked on my own blood as it exited my lips. "agápi mou lypámai" ("my love I'm sorry") Samuel cried. "eícha ki egó" ("I had too") he said tears in his eyes. I raised my hand to his face wiping his sadness ways. Placing good thoughts into his mind. He was too young to fell death. Samuel would have never have done this of his own free will. It wasn't his fault. "I love you too" I chocked. My own blood killing me. I was jumped awake. I opened my eyes to Elijah shaking my body. I grabbed a hold of his hands. "You were dead" he said turning to me his face in shock. I quickly sat up from the bed. Elijah white bed was now stained red. I touched my neck. It was covered in blood. But I was healed. Klaus and Rebekah came rushing into Elijahs room. He must have yelled for help. Rebekah candle lit up the dark room. In the light I could see the litres of blood I had spilled. Klaus ran over to me placing his hands on my face. Tilting it side to side. I grabbed his hands lowering them from my face. "I'm okay" I said giving them a quick smile. "Brothers can I have a moment with our guest" Rebekah said implying for them to leave. Elijah squeezed my shoulder as he got up from the bed. The Elijah calmly left the room. "Please don't kill his one" Klaus whispered to Rebekah as he walked out of the room. Rebekah smirked at Klaus's comment. Now it was just me and Rebekah, alone. But why?