who is he?

"natsu, your here already?" said kenma looking at natsu while sitting infront of an office desk. "ofcourse its phase 2 after all" said natsu holding some files, both smiled coldly getting reading for the next step of their plan

before saying anything natsu handed the files to kenma,they were observing and typig codes in  computer.

"lets proceed with the plan already" said natsu, they were  discussing the plan and it was already completed natsu had thought " why are we still waiting" they just had to strike why was kenma waiting for so long?

"not yet natsu" said kenma which made natsu rather irritated, she wanted vengeance for her brother "why would kenma-san delay this" thought natsu, she looked at kenma one more time until he spoke

"we should let her enjoy things, before ruining her career" said kenma that made natsu confuse but then understand "so you want us to make her career bigger then destroy it, right in front of her?" said natsu finally understanding why he was delaying the plan, i know a regular revenge would be amazing ,but they wanted more then just a small revenge they wanted something so minister that could crush amy's whole lfe.

"you finally got it, natsu" said kenma making a small smile for natsu.

"of course" said natsu looking at kenma with a smile

.

.

.

.

kageyama's pov.

it was afternoon, everybody was still surprise because of what happened yesterday.

" i still cant believe kenma is the boss!?" said a particular boke the 

" BOKE AMY BOKE" i said looking at her, everybody just laughed..

.

.

.

i dont know why but i feel like something is missing, everything just stopped. " guys hello?" i said trying to find anybody it was black, everything was black, then suddenly i heard a laugh it was a happy yet creepy laugh" boke! show your self" i said, with that happy laugh i thought everybody was just pulling a prank on me so i shouted boke, trying to make amy come out, but then suddenly ,a orange haired boy was calling me he had no face..! , it was creepy he kept saying " why did you replace me" he was crying blood it was uncomfortable the boy kept crying until he said "bakayama.."

.

.

.

.

.

"hey kageyama you ok" said kuroo, which made me confuse i looked at them.

"we've been calling your name, you weren't responding" said atsumu, while patting my shoulder.

"it is the truth you had not respond to anybody" said ushijima, which mademe really confuse who was that boy why did i feel guilty who was he..? before i could think somebody pinched my face, it was none other than amy she then said " you just suddenly stopped speaking and your eyes started tearing, we were calling your name.., but you just continued crying" with that i was just speechless me crying? who was he why did i cry, why did i feel guilty? just who is he?

suna then tapped my shoulders, i faced him and he then went to his phone i just looked at him confused, but then he suddenly showed me a video showed me a video

i was crying.. and in the video i was apologizing..?

i just looked at them suna then said " who were you apologizing to?" the question then hit me, just who was i apologizing to , one thing for sure it was the boy with orange hair..

.

.

.

to be continued

( i know its short but i still gotta review im bad at math and next week is exam 😅)