II␈

❛ What do you want, what do you wantWhat do you want from me?  ❜

What do you want, what do you want
What do you want from me?

playιng: [W.D.Y.W.F.M.?] - [Tʜᴇ Nᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀʜᴏᴏᴅ]

3:33 ──────ㅇ───────── 4:40

"Where the hell am I?"

groaned Arabella when she first woke up, she turned around and saw knocked-out Elena. Eyes fluttering open. An unknown man entered the room,

" What do you want? " were the first words Elena spoke.

"Shh," the mysterious man spoke.

Arabella was not in the mood to be shushed, her head was pounding. All the alcohol she drank yesterday biting her in the ass. Her body felt weak, she felt hopeless. She imagined this was how vampires felt when being affected by vervain. And it sucked. " Answer her question ". The man ignored her.

"Please I'm hurt." The doppelganger whined. The man whose name remains a mystery starting to lean in towards Elena's neck. A twisted look on his face " I know. Just a taste." He was a vampire, the red veins under his eyes started to form.

"Get away from her you pedo!" Bella growled at the man, wanting to break from the ropes but couldn't. Whatever the ropes were laced with was hurting her. The unfamiliar vampire snarled at her, flashing his fangs at her. Trying to scare her. Bella's eyes flooded with tears, she tried backing away, her breathing became heavy. The man smirked thinking he successfully scared her.

She blinked her tears away, tilted her head, and smirked at the man. Bella's green eyes sparkled with mischief. The vampire backed away with wide eyes. " Look buddy if you want to scare a witch maybe try harder." she sassed.

The vampire was leaning for a bite of the Stellar witch when a woman walked in, her arms crossed "Trevor!" she schooled the man "Control yourself." The man rolled his eyes at her and murmured something along the lines of "Buzzkill." under his breath. Before leaving the doppelganger and the witch alone with the female vampire.

The female vampire speed in front of Elena taking her in " Oh my god, you look just like her." Bella was getting more annoyed by the second. All she wanted was to go home and sleep, her feet were killing her and she definitely regretted wearing this dress and heels. she didn't understand why they grabbed her if they needed Elena.

"Hey look lady" she snarled at the woman " I understand you need Elena but why am I here? Can't you untie and let me go?" The woman tilted her head looking at Arabella curiously. "Pretty Please" she flashed the brown-headed vampire a smile batting her eyelashes while at it.

Elena looked at the witch with a 'are you really doing this' look. The woman didn't answer Bella's question instead she went to Elena who looked terrified " But I'm not. Please, whatever you-"