Daddys here

Caregiver: mannon
Little: you

You came into mannons room, completely forgetting that manners existed at this moment. You had tears streaming down your face and all you wanted was your daddy. "Daddy!! Dada!" You cried out behind hiccups. Luckily for you, your boyfriend was here and he was reading a book-- he was. Until you busted in haha. "Baby? What's wrong?" His caregiver instincts kicked in immediately and he went over to you, wiping away your tears. He looked at you with the saddest expression.

"Sweetie, come here." He picked you up and cradled you in his arms. He kissed you all over and ruffled your hair. "Shhh. Daddys here little one." He sat down on his bed with you in his lap. "Wanna tell daddy what happened?" He grabbed a spare plushy he kept in his room incase you regressed and handed it to you. "Woopie! Look at me! Ima Silly kitty!" He played with the plushy trying to make you happy, and it worked a bit. He was happy to see you cracked a smile. You sniffled and grabbed at the plushy, taking it into your arms.

"I'm guessing you dont really wanna Talk about it right now baby?" He asked. He grabbed his brush from inside a drawer and started gently brushing your hair back as a way to calm you down. (If you're bald he just laid his head on your head :). ) his hands wrapped around you and pushed you against him. "My poor baby. You're too small to deal with big adult stuff. Too little." He said almost as if he were reminding you. "My little baby." He kissed you on the cheek.

"How about daddy tucks you into bed and takes care of you? Would you like that little one?" You smiled and nodded up at your dada. He immediately started making you a yummy snack to have before bed and started making you a warm sippy cup ot milk. "You can sleep with the plushy baby. I'm regretting leaving the baby bag at your room, now. It would he smart to bring it over here since you come crying here so much." He teased you. You frowned and stuck out your tongue when he looked away.

He came back over to you and fed you the snack and your sippy cup. "Good job baby." He wiped the excess off face and kissed your cheek.

Worry cohnt: 404
Goodnigjt