her.

MONDSTADT, 20. 01. XX

after the plan was carefully constructed and the exact details were put into place, I stepped up. 

finally, some sort of thrill here.

the fatui assistants are little to no use-- all they do is bitch and whine about my simple requests, as proven by the task I did myself. they couldn't even kill one poor soul. a disappointment, really.

upon arrival, I immediately noticed the state mondstadt was in. why was it so dirty? though, the atmosphere felt more at home rather than liyue. I arranged to meet up with the red and blue duo in the back alley, and allowed the fatui under my hand to cause a scene so the people don't realise their beloved cavalry captain and darknight hero aren't there to calm it down. though, it was nothing serious. but...

among the crowd I caused, I saw her

her and her stupidly caring nature, getting in the way.

snapping out of it quickly, I told myself that I had to hurry so she wouldn't see me. then i'd have to lie again to get myself away from her without hurting her. or, worst-case scenario, I have to fess up and tell her exactly why I'm here, in mondstadt, a place I used to despise. so all in all, even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

but I haven't seen her in so long, it wouldn't hurt to--

"oi loverboy, over here! quit looking at the mess and hurry up. we have business to settle."

and his moment of adoration was cut short by the snarky captain, who, very obviously, didn't appreciate me dawdling at the crowd like an idiot.

"yeah yeah got it, rat tail."