|---{12}---|

Y/n's POV

After Levi left I continued to clean the infirmary, with questions flooding my mind.

' Does he still remember me? Will he remember me? Does he know me? Does my name ring a bell? Is my name that suspiscious? Wheres Farlan and Isabel? Are they here? Where are they? '

After questions and questions swarmed inside my head, a mother fucker startled me- I mean my angle called me and wave at me.

"Y/n, Diner is starting and Commander Erwin is requesting for you to join"

I looked at him and nod,

"I'll be there in a sec, just placing my stuffs"

I said and Armin sat on the bed waiting for me as I place my papers on my desk, I didn't realize that it was already night, then a screaming was heard through the hallways, its getting closer then it passed the infirmary and the screaming faded.

"Who was that?"

I asked uncertained, Armin laugh wearily and answered.

"That was Second-in-Command Hanji Zoe.."

"A Second-in-Command?"

"Yes........ Hanji-san is also in charge of the titan experiment here...."

"I think this Hanji person is a bit......"

"Yeah, but dont worry! Hanji-san is very smart, its just sometimes......" 

Armin said with a laugh, I just nod I mean......

' Dont judge a book by its cover.. '

I thought as I saw Mikasa enter the room with Eren following her, 

' It's been awhile since- '

Mikasa hugged me, then Eren then Armin.

' I miss them too '

I thought as I returned the hug,

' They survived.... '

"We miss you so much......"

Mikasa said as she hugged me tighter, then Eren and Armin,

' Armin was still a cry baby, Eren is still stubborn and Mikasa is still overprotective...... '

I thought once again as I checked their memory then another arm join the hug, I flinch as I didn't felt the persons presence.

"Waaaa!!!! let me join!!"

"Hanji-san!!"

A guy which i am assuming Hanji-san's assistant is panting hard on the floor, sweat dripping, then I am guessing this other person is Hanji.

"Hanji-san!"

Armin said as he pulled away from the death hug and saluted, Mikasa as fast as possible pulled out and salute, she then pull Eren with her, Eren from realization saluted stiffly immediately, I followed and saluted.

Narrators POV

"No need to be stiff!! and at ease!! you dont need to salute!! I just came here for her!! now come here!"

Hanji said and pulled Y/n with her as they exited the infirmary, The assistant came along with Hanji.

"Hanji-san!! please let Miss Y/n go!! she haven't eaten yet!"

"Ohh?? is that so? then bring our food to my room!! Y/n!! your my roommate from now on! I want to show you something!"

Hanji said and began to run, Dragging a confused y/n with her.