The journey

"What I dont get I am supposed to go into the woods that we already been in,and find the path we even dont know what the path looks like."said Jessica angrily."Yes the path looks like a really old one.And it will be covered in small jewelry.Thats when you know you found the path."said Adam."Wait why are we doing this.?"said Jessica confused."You are doing this to see your future,and when you see your future you life will change.It might be bad or good."explained Adam."So Jessica do you want to do this?"Said Amele."Yes I want to do this."said Jessica."Ok then go to the woods then find the place you last stopped,and then keep going until you find the jewelry.Bring them back you your house,Jessica,and burned them.Then you will see your future,and your life will change."said Adam.Then Jessica and Amelia took off where they left stopped at.The woods."Ok this is were I fell so we need to go straight.Light please."said Jessica.Then Amelia hand her the flash light.After walking for about 2 hours Jessica found something."Look I think thats jewelry hand it to me.Yes it is lets go back."said Jessica "Wait Jessica.Are you sure you want to change your life?"said Amelia."yes I do why are you asking?""Well ........when you went home your mom wasn't there."said Amelia."What are you saying.""I am saying that when you fell you knock yourself out for thirty minutes.And I took you You were dreaming Jessica your mom didnt dye her hair-""What how did you know that?""Because I was there was you said that you your sleep-""NO YOUR LYING!!!"said Jessica angrily.Then she took of into the woods by herself.