VITAMIN D

ANGIE WAS HAPPY, THE GLEE CLUB WERE FINALLY ENOUGH PEOPLE TO attend sectionals and now Angie felt like she could actually be a part of something

Now that they were actually doing mash-up contests. Maybe this could be the girls time to shine.

Angie adored girls after all.

The girls were supposed to meet in the dancing room to finally rehearse for their mash-up.

 Angie was an early bird so she went early and saw Brittany dancing on her own.

Her moves were the greatest. 

Angie was mesmerised.

"Wow." She whispered as Brittany turned around and smiled wildly.

 "Angel!" She exclaimed and hugged her.

Angie felt butterflies but chose to ignore it as she hugged her back. 

"You are an amazing dancer." She said honestly.

Britt smiled cutely before answering. 

"I started dancing at age three." Angie nodded to herself before standing beside the walls and watching her gracefully move.

Minutes later, Rachel and the other girls arrived.

 Angie felt a little disappoinment bottled up inside her but again chose to ignore it.

-

The boys were great! Angie couldn't understand how they had done it.

 I mean she knew Artie and Kurt could make the group better as they were Angie's closest friends but  they were something more.

She looked suspiciously looked at Matt from her locker.

 He looked so cheerful. He usually was really shy outside.

Angie marched towards him. "Did you use drugs?" She demanded. 

Matt giggled as he said the words drugs over and over again.

"What?" Angie whispered. Matt pressed a kiss in her cheek as he smiled at her.

 "You're so funny Angie." He whispered before walking away.

What the hell was that?

-

Apparently the boys used some vitamins from Mrs.Shue and the girls wanted to as well.

 Angie wasn't sure that was a good idea but the girls had made their choice.

And they looked amazing while performing it!

(HALO - WALKING ON SUNSHINE BY THE NEW DIRECTIONS GIRLS)

However the girls felt terrible and decided to tell Mr.Shue about this and since they did a wrong thing Sue was now their co-captain.

Angie felt so horrible and sad at the same time.

Now what Sue is in glee, what is gonna happen now?

DAPHNE SPEAKS!

I hope you like this chapter! What do you think its gonna happen with Angie and Matt?