36

billie
"babyy" i sung out.

"hmm?" jayden looked up at me from her phone.

"give me attention" i pouted while laying on top of her.

jayden locked her phone and set it to the side. she wrapped her arms around me and kissed the top of my head as it rested on her chest.

"you're so needy" she told me quietly with a small chuckle.

"shut up and love me" i giggled.

"you're annoying" jay smiled at me.

we laid in her bed watching some random youtube videos. some random video came on and now jayden wants to play minecraft.

"baby please" she whined. "just play with me, we can build a house, have our own dogs, mine together, pleaseee"

"i'm not paying seven fucking dollars for a game" i sent her a look.

"you don't have too" jay shrugged while getting up.

"hey" i whimpered because i wasn't cuddling with her anymore. "come back"

she walked to her desk and turned on her imac. "i have it" she smiled. "get my other laptop from my drawer"

"oh word?" i made a face.

i got up and walked over to her dresser and pulled out her laptop and mouse from her drawer. i opened it and turned it on.

"i'll let you make a new account" jay told me.

i made a new account and named myself  'daddy bil'.

she invited me to a new world and we started playing together.

"how the fuck do you work this?" i asked while pressing on random keys.

"oh lord" jay sighed while coming over to me.

she grabbed my hand and put my fingers on the keys. "w is to walk forward, s is to go back, a is to go left, d is to go right" she told me. "space is to jump and shift is to crouch"

"you think my fingers can do that much?" i furrowed my brows together.

"you can play piano baby" jay sent me a 'really' look. "yes you can it's not that hard"

she finished teaching me more of the controls and i started to get the hang of it.

we started mining and getting our things but then i ended up dying because i fell down a ravine.

"you're an idiot" jayden laughed at me.

"how was i supposed to know it was there" i giggled.

"it was literally right in front of you!" jayden kept on laughing.

"i thought i could jump over it!"

"oh baby" she chuckled.

we decided survival wasn't for us so now we're playing in creative, building our house now.

"what the fuck are you doing?" jayden groaned while coming over to me and breaking the shit i was building. "i already told you we can add a stripper pole later when we're done with the house"