Information/Before You Read

PLEASE READ AND DO NOT IGNORE!

[ 001 revision ] [Edited October 4th, 2015]

I'm kinda done with the original system I did and used because people took the ideas anyways and posted them without my permission and it pissed me off so much so just take what you want either way everybody mostly does this and doesn't give me credit so please just take them and at least give me credit or follow me idrc which one just one of those two

Since wattpad has a 200 chapter policy now, there is another edition of story ideas on my profile and you can check it out if you don't like any of these.

Thank you

-comment where you're from here, just curious-

FOR THOSE WHO ARE REDIRECTED HERE, PLEASE READ!

[002 revision] [Updated September 8th, 2021]

it's been a while since i touched this file, yes i'm calling it a file because book doesn't really do it for me nor register right idk it's just me.

I finished this back in 2014-2015, 7-6 years ago when i was either 13 or 14, i'm 20 now, yeah wow meaning I rarely go on here now, I'm mainly on tumblr now if you're curious.

anyways, if you're reading this it means that either a: you just begun this disaster of a file  or b: I replied to one of your comments/pms redirecting you to the beginning, ie this chapter/part/portion of the file.

either one, it seems like readers are ignoring this page or forgetting it, so i'll be here to just state once again!

the only FAQ:

Q: Can I have this one/if it's not taken may I use it?
A: Totally! if any of these struck any type of inspiration, use it! Most of the people in the comments who claimed it 9 times out of 10 never really used it or finished past 3 chapters before abandoning it and or deleting it, any everyone's mind works differently and the only thing i'm gatekeeping in 2021 is anime characters tbh.

to continue on, the only thing I ask you as the aspiring writer is to do the common decency to credit or follow me, which is easy enough. If you don't want to do either just tag me in your book because I truly do want to read what you are able to create with the idea!

if you do take the idea, just comment that you're using it, any comments for now on asking to use the idea will be deleted [effective September 9th 2021] , it seems somewhat ignorant to me that you choose to not read the file description or this page and still comment that at this point,

if you do comment asking for permission, i will have already redirected you here, I will be deleting that comment with in 24 hours, if you continue to comment the same question for permission,  i will be continuing to delete them. If you just spam it continuously, you will be blocked. Anybody who has a problem with this will be blocked.