Part 2

Morrigan gazed over the lovely female panting in her bed. She crawled up her strong, slender body, kissing and nipping along the way. Emerie's wings twitched at every whisper of a touch.

Mor nipped at Emerie's lips. "Kiss me." She grazed over her bottom lip slowly. "Taste yourself on me."

Emerie locked her legs around her hips, flipped her and straddled her into a hold. She grasped Mor by the hair and took her mouth boldly. She ground herself between Mor's legs as she kept her pinned.

Mor moaned against her lips and tongue. She thrilled in this fight- in the rough passion and the pure intensity of this woman. It had been a long time since she'd had a lover who could match both her strength and dominance- while still maintaining the soft femininity and vulnerability that she found lacking in a male.

Emerie's eyes brightened. "As intriguing as it is to taste myself in your mouth..." She slid achingly down Mor's body and was at her breasts again-

Mor shuddered at the tongue, the lips and teeth. Her body was well aware of what Emerie could do with them and she arched against Emerie's sinful mouth, toes curling in pleasure.

Mother. If that's what she feels like against my nipples...

Emerie's tongue was trailing lower, now in her navel- "... I'm dying to taste you instead." She squeezed Mor's ass roughly as she continued even further down.
"Your scent... has been driving me crazy..." She spread Mor's legs apart and kissed down the inside of her thigh. "...since the moment you winnowed to me in Windhaven."

Mor chuckled darkly, then sucked in a sharp breath as Emerie's long raven hair brushed the insides of her legs- right as Emerie made her way to her center. Mor was breathless and tensing in anticipation.

Emerie seemed to hesitate for a moment. "Tell me what you want- what you like. I want make you see the stars too."

Mor shifted onto her elbows and stroked through Emerie's beautiful hair. "I like it rough- you should have no problems with that." Mor smirked playfully.

Emerie raised an eyebrow, lips quirked in amusement. And she dove between Morrigan's legs as if she had done it hundreds of times.

Emerie's strong, delicate hands squeezed Mor's ass as she grinded her tongue roughly up and down Mor's center. Mor nearly shouted at the onslaught of sensation- the fingernails biting into her ass cheeks, her lips and clitoris exposed with bites and frenzied flicking of the tongue. The pulling and sucking of her parts in Emerie's mouth.

What she perhaps lacked in finesse or experience- Mor had never a lover so bold, passionate and just... unleashed. Emerie stroked two fingers inside Mor, the third hovering over the precipice of her ass.

Morrigan ground against Emerie's face and hands. She nearly shouted in encouragement, "Yes! Oh gods, Emerie, just do it!"

Emerie raised her head from between Mor's legs and laughed in delight as she slid the third finger inside her ass. Mor moaned and whimpered and arched against Emerie's hands. "Rough it is, Morrigan."

Oh yes. She'd asked for rough. She had created a wild beast.

Mor was getting devoured and penetrated and all she could do was buck and arch against it as she chased her orgasm, in an exquisite buildup of pleasure. She screamed Emerie's name as she came crashing, roaring down, her body shaking and oversensitized.

Mor was breathless. She lifted her lover next to her on the bed, careful of wings, and kissed her sweetly.

They stared deeply into each other's eyes, smiling contentedly in satisfaction. Mor brushed stray stands of hair from Emerie's cheek. "Cauldron. That was so godsdamned hot Emerie."

Emerie's brow shot up in question. "Was it good? Rough enough for you?" Her lips twitched in amusement.

Mor laughed and weaved her arms and legs into Emerie's. "Here I was, being gentle and delicate with you- thinking it was your first time with a woman and I'd better not freak you out. Now I know better and next time I won't be so polite with you..."

Emerie smiled mischievously and brushed her wing against Mor. "I'm looking forward to it." Emerie whispered. Their lips met softly and they touched and caressed each other for a long while, until they drifted to sleep in each other's arms.