Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~

Lissanna's pov

"Your majesties I have a surprise for you" said Grandine as we walked inside. We saw two people inside, one was a man with blue hair and a women with multi-colored hair. They turned around and saw us. "L-Lucille, R-Riana?" said the women. "Hey mom, dad" said me and my sister in unison as we went in front of them, suddenly we got hugged by them and we hugged them back. What felt like years, which was only a few minutes, we let each other go. "Mom, can you unlock our true forms?" asked Lulu. Mom nodded "Ofcourse dear" said mom.
"By the power of  our ancestors"
a multi-colored magic circle appeared under her while she was chanting
"Give me the strength and power to de-activate the spell I've casted along time ago"
She closed her eyes with her hands out towards us and continued
"Do as I say:True forms!"
and just like that we started to glow and we had to cover our eyes from it. In less than 10 seconds we felt a strange energy surging into our veins knowing immediately that our forms and our powers were unlocked. "How do you two feel?" asked mother after we opened our eyes "I'm good" we said in unison and laughter filled the room. "Well, you two should start to head to bed now, after all, you'll have to relearn all your powers again to refresh them otherwise you know what'll happen if you don't" said our father as he walked to us continuing after he stood in front of us "Grandine will show you where your rooms are again and before your mother forgets she needs to give you girls something." "Oh that's right thank you for reminding me honey" said our mother "Here girls" she held two necklaces out.I took both of them in my hand. "Ok mother. Goodnight mother, father, see you in the morning" I said and started to walk after Grandine as I heard Lulu say goodnight as well.

We arrived in front of my room and Lulu's room is next to mine "Goodnight girls, see you in the morning and I'll wait for you outside of your rooms in the morning" said Grandine. " 'Kay Grandine goodnight" we said in unison as she walked of. Just as Lulu was going to open her door, I stopped her with a hand and held out the necklaces with my hand. "Wait Lulu. Which necklace do you want to have?" I asked her as she looked at them in my hand. "This one!" she exclaimed. She took the necklace from my hand and putted it on. It was a black-ish and silver-ish color with the black side of Yin and Yang as its chain with dark colored, circle shaped diamonds. Mine was white-ish and gold-ish with the white side if Yin and Yang as its chain with light colored, circle shaped diamonds. We walked inside our rooms after saying our goodnights to each other and our respectful necklaces on our necks. 'Tomorrow's gonna be a long day so I better take a quick shower first, get dressed and head to bed' I thought to myself.
After taking a warm shower, I got dressed in some short white shorts and a white crop top with the words *Goodnight, Sleeptight* in pink and gold. I got in my warm bed and once my head hit my pillow, I immediately fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. School is a pain in the ass. Hope you enjoyed and sorry if it's late, again. If I messed anything up then feel free to correct me. Next chapter won't be a chapter but something like a information page.

Word count:629

☆|~~~~~~~~|☆