Mmm Classic Field Trip Part 1

Ships: Spideypool, Ironstrange, Shurichelle, Blackpepper , May x Happy, Thruce, Stucky, Wandavision
Head's Up: Flash being a fucking asshole, Sassy Peter, Tony hating on Wade, Badass Stephen
IW and EG don't exist never heard of it

Peter's POV:

Right now I am in Mr. Harrington's science class. And I am bored out of my mind, I might just fall asleep. It's the last period of the day and he is just so boring.

"ALL RIGHT CLASS! I HAVE A EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" Mr. Harrington yells to get our attention. "Drum roll please!" It's silent since no one has the energy to do so. "We are going on our annual field trip next monday. So you have all weekend to get your parents or guardian to sign the slip. I am not going to tell you where we are going until monday so NO SLIP NO TRIP! AND DON'T GIVE ME NO LIP! Got it?"       

Everyone expect me and MJ nodded their heads in excitement. I hate field trips, the last ones didn't end too well at all. I swear every time we went on a trip something or someone has to interrupt it. I bang my head on my desk, and I could literally feel the eyes on me.

"Ha! Penis are you excited to watch your little lie tower come crumbling down!" The one the only stupid ass idiot Flash Thompson. "Oh just shut up Flash." I mumbled, into my desk. I do not have the energy to pick up my head just to look at him. He really thinks he's all that.

"...NEVER BE ANYONE!" "Wait were you talking?" I asked no one. "Flash, please every time you open your mouth you are wasting air for people who actually matter." MJ said, I am so glad to have a friend like her. "Thanks MJ." "You owe me one Loser." I chuckled at her.

"Yo Ned! What was Flash even talking about?" I asked with curiosity. "The same shit he always says. I don't get why he doesn't just leave you alone? Or why you don't defend yourself Pete." "Exactly Loser." "Wow, such in inspiring word MJ. And dude you know I can't fight back. I might kill him or I might knock him out. A-and t-then my s-secret will come out and everyone will know. And then dad and pops are going to take my suit away aga-" "Dude Shut up. You are literally the only person who thinks about the future. Just go with the flow." Ned deadpanned. "*takes a deep breath* Ok you're right Ned." I replied agreeing with him.

*BRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG*

"ALRIGHT CLASS THAT WAS THE BELL! TAKE A SLIP AND GO HOME!" Everyone got up and took a slip and left. Well expect me, there is no way in hell that I could hide the trip from them. So I might as well not even take a slip. This plan is full proof.

I walked out of the class WITHOUT THE SLIP. Perfect and no one is questioning me. "Hey Loser. Take the goddamn slip and if you aren't here on Monday. I am telling Wade." "Le gasp! MJ come on we can talk about this? Anything but telling Wade?" I asked her hopefully. "No." She replied with her serious neutral lesbian face. Ain't no straight people here expect Ned.

"Fine." I grumbled as I took the slip from her hand. "You will not thank me later for this." "Really you don't say." "Yeah, Yeah Dude. Alright we need a plan for Monday. Do we want to do very subtle reveal or a Tony Stark reveal?" Ned asked me with a smirk.

"How about no reveal. If I don't tell Dad and Pops then I should be fine. I just can't have auntie Tasha and Uncle Bucky find out and I should be safe." "Yes good luck hiding your slip from two highly trained spies. Because nothing totally doesn't get over them." "See MJ, I am glad we came to this agreement." I replied back to her as we walked down the hall. I opened the door and spotted a slick black audi. "Guys Happy's here. Gotta go! Bye!" I yelled as I made my way to Happy. "Whatever Loser." "Bye Peter!!"

"Hey Mr.Happy!" I greeted as I slide into the backseat. I got a grunt in response, I am slowly cracking him. He used to just roll his eyes at me. I think May is getting to him. I decided not to ramble about my day, so I don't let anything about the field trip slip. When the car started moving, I started to continue my homework. It was so easy to do, like come on this is suppose to be a advanced school.

"Get out Kid." Happy says to me with so much emotion. Sarcasm anyone? "Bye Mr. Happy!" I climbed out the car and slammed shut the door. I run towards the Avengers/Stark Tower. (The Avengers Compound Upstate exists but Tony bought the Stark Tower back just for Peter) I take a deep breath and pull the doors open. I glance over the main lobby and see some people I tend to bump into.

I walk up to the receptionist desk. "Hey, JJ." "Yo Parker. What's up?" "Nothing much, how's your girlfriend?" She takes a second to blush. "You know she's recovering. That jerk deserves to be fined after his hit and run." "*chuckles* Yea. Tell her I said hi and get better. I better get to Dad before he had another heart attack." "But can he even have a heart attack?" I heard JJ say as I walked to the badge scanning thingy.

"Hello, Peter aka Underoos. Badge Level: Aphla. No unrestricted weapons. Full access. I groan. "Hi FRIDAY. Who changed my name back to that?" "They would be Bird Brain #1 Sir." "Alright whatever. Thanks. And stop calling me sir, just call me Peter." "Alright Underoos." That is never going away is it?

I walk over to the private elevator. Because your boy is special. I pressed the button to get the elevator to come down, and waited 0.3356432 seconds. I walked on the elevator and asked for FRIDAY to take me to the penthouse level. "Of course Underoos. By the way, you might want to keep in mind that One Armed Wonder and Capsicle are sucking each other's face off in the training room." I shutter. "Thank you FRIDAY so much for putting that image in my head." I said with as much sarcasm I can. "Of course Underoos." Wow. I really need to upgrade her slang and sarcasm.

The elevator dinged meaning that I was there. I checked my pockets to make sure my slip for the trip was there. So there was no way anyone could find out about my trip. I mean unless the school emailed May to confirm this. And May told Happy on one of their dates by accident. And then Happy told my whole family about the trip. But that's impossible. No way that could ever happen. Good job Peter just pretend like nothing it going to happen is key.

The elevator opened, and there it was. EVERYONE IN MY FUCKING FAMILY expect Bucky and Steve IN THE LIVING ROOM. Even Aunt Carol and Uncle Fury!!! What the hell? I stepped on the floor and instantly regret it. "Hey Peter! How are you?" Aunt Carol asked me. "I am good? I am just going to go to my room now, and go on patrol." I said as I ran out of the living room, before anyone could say anything else.

Hopefully that wasn't suspicious. I opened the door to my room, and there he was. The sun to my light, the rose to my petal, the yin to my yang. Wade. "Wade what are you doing here? If Dad and Pops find you here, they will ground me again!!!!" "But baby boy, I just had to see you again. I missed you so much." "Awww. I missed you too. Now let me put on my suit and we can go on patrol." "Yes Chef *salutes*" I giggled at his response.

"Hello Peter. How are you this fine afternoon? Jk Sup Pete. What's hanging?" "Phew for a second I thought you turned into FRIDAY for a second KAREN." "Hey don't disrespect my girlfriend Pete." "You guys are dating awwww. A.I love is the best love." "Baby boy ready?" Wade asked as he leaned against the window. "Yep let's go, before my parents barge into my room again. That was not a good week."

.... And this is Part 1. I was going to make it into a actual oneshot, but I wrote too much so it's going to be a two shot. Bye!
Words: 1464