Chapter two

*June Blair Willows*

There he sat, once again with that stone cold expression on his face and with his white earbuds in his ears, playing that loud music. His hair was a mess as always but oh so damn hot at the same time. How did he manage to look so good without even trying every time. As he laid his eyes at me when I walked in the class I could feel my cheeks brighten up and become rose red, he made an awkward yet confident wave in my direction and I simply nodded to him, he looked at me confused, he gestured to the seat next to him where I always would sit, but not this time. Marlowe pulled me to her and dragged me down on a chair next to hers in front of Roman, I could feel his stare at my neck as I tried to ignore him.

"Willows!" He then snarled at me, trying not to drag everyone else's attention as he called out my last name as a last resort for me to answer him or to notice him. Marlowe looked between us and sighed, "you need to talk to him, otherwise he'll never stop," she hissed slightly annoyed by Roman, and I knew she was right, so I let out a sigh and turned to him when Mr. Perris wasn't looking in our direction. I bowed over and caught his attention, he grinned and I once again rolled my eyes at him, "quit that Young" I snarled. He laughed in a hoarse voice and I felt my knees getting soft like jelly, I sighed.

"What do you want Young, we're in the middle of class and you're disturbing me." I said and glanced over to Mr. Parris to make sure that he wasn't looking. Marlowe catched my eyes and she grinned to me, I gave her my middle finger and shaped a ,fuck off' to her, before I turned to look at Roman again. He gave me a glance and then inhaled before words came out of his pretty mouth, "what are you doing later today," he asked, and I looked at him in confusion, was he being serious about that? He had been distracting me this whole time, just to ask what my plans after school were. I swear this boy will be my death. I turned around in my seat and looked at Marlowe who had her eyebrow raised and sighed herself, I nodded, "he's unbelievable" I said, ignoring Roman this time.

"Willows I swear to god, if you don't answer me, then I-" Roman started, but got silent as Mr. Parris slammed his teaching pen down his table so his mug with brown steaming hot coffee almost fell over and stared at Roman, Marlowe and I.

"Then you what, Mr. Young." Said Mr. Parris, slowly walking towards Marlowe and I, he kept looking at the three of us, and I knew he had gotten the whole class attention and I could feel how my anxiety creeped up, how a panic attack threatened to show soon. "All you're going to do, is to drag your little ass down to detention once this school is over, you got it?" He snarled and looked at the all three of us with his eyes tweaked.

"And you two," Mr. Parris said continuing to look at Marlowe and I, "you're welcomed to join him, which you will not stop interfering with this teaching." He said and walked back to the whiteboard. I sighed to his back and knew I had no chance to stay away from this detention. I sighed heavily, grabbed my back and walked out of class, with everyone's eyes following my every move until the door closed behind me. I already had gotten detention so staying the last forty minutes of the period was no need for me. As the door closed I started to run, I ran all the way out of school and over to the stadium where some seniors were practicing. Pierce looked at me and we locked eyes for a second before I kept running, my cheeks were now once again turned rose red and wet after the tears that kept coming.

"June stop!" Pierce yelled from behind, I slowly stopped my running as I felt my knees weakening under me, I sat down instantly and looked up at Pierce who now was in front of me, looking all worried and I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, Pierce." I sighed, his hair was wet from the practicing and rain all mixed together.

"Is it another panic attack?" He asked and I nodded, leaning in against him, a blanket of security weighed down on me as my head laid on his shoulder. The rain was beginning to come down heavily and within five minutes we were both soaking wet. Pierce helped me back up and we began to walk back to school, as we got closer Marlowe and Kenna came running out to us, helping me back in. I hugged Pierce before I left him and he waved at me as I looked back to see him leave. He had practice, and I wanted to go home. I didn't tell him about my detention, because I knew how much it meant for him.