20.

Nadia walked a walk of shame to her home after a night she had with Anga. In her mind, all she could think about was how happy she was with him. She wondered if she would ever find someone who would make her feel the same way he makes her feel.

But she didn't tell him that she was getting married to another man because he would never understand no one ever understands. After all, she too didn't understand what kind of a man would agree to marry a total stranger.

But all that was interrupted by her cousin Priyanka.

Priyanka: Where have you been cousin everyone was looking for you and we were worried about you

Nadia: What the hell did y'all want from me?

Priyanka: Wow! That's so cold we were just worried that's all.

Nadia: Well you shouldn't have I'm a grown woman.

Priyanka: I suggest you get some rest because we are having lunch with Rajesh's family.

Nadia: And who is that again?

Priyanka: Your future husband duh! You don't even know his name.

Nadia: That's his name? (She rolled her eyes) He sounds boring already.

Priyanka: You will like him he is really cute.

Nadia: Yeah maybe you should marry him then.

She left her shocked and went to her room.

AT ZAMA AND ELAM'S HOUSE.

They were still in each other's arms after the long day and a wild night they had.  They made love after a decade it was special and different in a great way.

Elam: I can feel you staring at me.

Zama: No I wasn't.

Elam: Yes you admit it you want some more? (He winked)

Zama: No baby I can hardly walk it's painful, I still have to recover.

Elam: Did I hurt you, baby? ( He sounded worried)

Zama: (Got closer to him and brushed his cheek gently) No silly you didn't hurt me. Just that it's been a while so it's gonna hurt a little. But I have an Idea.

Elam: Yeah let's hear your idea.

Zama: We should do it more often until my body gets used to it then it will be fine.

Elam: (Flipped on top of her and kissed her lips) I will run a shower then you can join me that's just a start the day is still young. So what do you think?

Zama: Your wish is my command Sir (she flirted).

Elam: You drive me crazy you know that.

They spend the day indoors just having their time.

AT LISA'S HOUSE

Lisa was with her boyfriend very tired after a long night they had. They were in bed cuddling.

Lisa: You did a great job yesterday you know that?

Kyle: Thank you sweetheart anything for that guy. And girl you were on fire I couldn't wait to get you out of that dress.

Lisa: (She Giggled) You dirty bastard I saw those looks and I knew it. And I couldn't wait to get you here.