Chapter 4

Brylee's POV: "Who is the guy over there?" Landon asked. "It's Link!!" I said. I turned into my human self, and I realised my clothes were different. "Look! I was wearing a black shirt with black leggings!" "Link" I yelled . He looked shocked then turned towards us. He started charging at us. "Brylee." Landon whispered. "Remember Link can't talk. "Ummmmmmmmm. Ya that wasn't the best idea." Just then the Link said, "You guys are survivors!" Wait, you can talk?" Landon said. Ya of course I do, just not around Zelda." Link said shyly. I need to find her. I'm not sure if they changed their location." so I reached into my backpack and grabbed Kirby. "We're here to help you find Zelda. We want to ask her some questions." I told Link, holding Kirby in front of me. "What is that thing!" Link shouted, pulling out his bow and arrow. "Sorry I need a second to stop laughing too hard." Brylee said while Link was still holding his bow and arrow. This is Kirby ." Landon said. "It's just our weapon we will use to fight anyone who's our enemy. So you probably shouldn't be our enemy or you will regret it." "Poyo!" Kirby said. "Ok lets go since you know where she is but I don't have enough food to feed all of you." Link said. "I have some. I packed some before leaving home. I brought some for you too Landon." I said. We went on our way. I slowed down so I could talk with Landon. "I want to show you my charm. You got the star, Hailey got the Triforce necklace, and I got this." I showed him the charm and the charm bracelet. I noticed a Donkey Kong charm and a Pichu charm. "Who's Hailey?" Link asked. "She's a friend of ours." I said. "HOW DID THE CHARMS APPEAR ON MY BRACELET?? I thought to myself. We came to a tower and stopped.

Landons POV: Brylee showed me her charm bracelet. I looked down at my star. I was wondering where Hailey was. I started to get bored, so I kept changing into Kirby, then changing out of him. Then finally we got to a tower. What's up with him?" Link asked. "Oh he's just bored it's nothing." Brylee said. I continued turning into Kirby.

Brylee's POV: I was lost in thought. "What do the new charms do?" I muttered to myself. Suddenly I heard a sound. I turned into Kirby, and Pichu and Donkey Kong appeared. "Huh. It must make them appear to fight with us. After all, they did come from Smash. Fighting's their thing.

Zelda's POV: "I was sure me being in this game would be better but here I am chained to a wall. I'm sure when I come here more often it will be better." I thought to myself. All of a sudden I heard voices I recognised. "Brylee, Landon, and Kirby. Link must be with them. It would have taken a lot longer if they were by themselves." "Why are you smiling?" Ganon asked. "I'm not!" I replied. Then there was a big bang. "Links here!" Ganon shouted. "No he's not." I said. "Sure." Ganon said sarcastically laughing.