Welcome to Euphoric Crystal

Hi I Am Hearts Y/n or Y/n Hearts anyone works. I am 22 Years old and im a Sophmore in College. I'm not an average girl At least I thought I was. I'm actually one of 20 known heir's in a different world Called Euphoria Crystal. sounds weird right well Euphoria Crystal is divided by 4 Kingdoms. I came here in my 10th grade year, it was here I found out who I really was and where I really belonged.

I am technically a Demi-God thanks to my dad. My mom is sadly the Late Queen from The Kingdom of Hearts. Wondering why I said late? Well our enemy Kingdom, The Kingdom of Diamonds sparked a war between the other 3 kingdoms. The diamond kingdom is renowned for being evil and calloused. Along with that...Greedy. The Other kingdoms nicknamed the kingdom Hell for a reason. The Diamond King wanted nothing but unlimited power over Euphoria Crystal so he had 7 kids who would do nothing but obey Him. Hell and 7 Kids...Ironic. Everyone knew of the princes but there was something they themselves didn't know...Their father...the Diamond King...was not their father...

Before my mother's death she got word of what they were planning so to protect me and her Kingdom, she hid me by sending me to the human world. The king of Diamonds was furious that he sent all his troops to attack and destory the Hearts Kingdom. In the process he killed my mother and sent his sons to come look for me.

You must be wondering where is my dad? Why didn't my Mom trust my care with him? Well that's the same thing I asked. He's a god so I understand that he has to tend to his godly duties so he wasn't there when my mom died. I don't even think he knows my mom died. Eh Enough with the long intro let's get to present day.

Present Day
________________________________

Y/n: GOOD FUCKING MORNING DEPRESSED WORLD
Jisoo: WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOUNG LADY
Y/n: Sorry Unnie...not sorry
Jisoo:I HEARD THAT
Y/n: shit...
Rosè: Y/niee come one get up we have to go we're expecting new students. You know the Kingdom welcome commitee has to be there early.
Y

/n: alright, alright...

I sluggishly get myself up and go get dressed for school.
Your outfit:

Your shoes: