Introducing

My name is Alexandria Bernice Coyle Adams, but you can call me Alex . I'm a light skin black girl with nice curves,pink plump lips, 5'2, I weigh 140 pounds, with long real hair with blonde strandes to my  back.I live with my brother in Compton ,my mom died of a cocaine over dose when I was 14. My dad got shot in the head during a shoot out at the warehouse he own, since he died my brother took over. Oh I almost forgot I'm in the eleventh grade at Chrome Vine high high school.

***

Alex

My alarm went off  so I got up and dragged thyself  to the bathroom .I looked in the mirror and saw myself,slob on my face , hair tangled and every where, I wasn't really surprised I wake up to this everyday. I did my hygienes and put on a white tank that is all the way down to my bra,  with bleach stained  blue Jean overalls with holes in them ,and pink retro J' s. Then I flat iron my hair.I went to Tool's room and he was still sleep.I rolled my eyes and called his name .T !'' What'' he growled. it's time to get up .He let out a long sigh,then got up . I went downstairs while he was getting ready . I watched top20 on fuse , my favorite song Anaconda by Nicki Minaj came on . ''My anaconda don't won't none unless you got buns hun ''  I yelled . When T got out the bathroom he came downstairs and we got in his red Charger . When we got to school ,Tool goes over to his crew , and I went to go meet up with my home girl  Natasha .

N- hey girl,wassup

M- Nothing, what you want to do today

N- I was going to say we could go to that new home run in around the corner

M- that's fine

N- ok

I head to my class and sat down __________ when alomost all the seats were filled  but some in the back and the one by me, the bae of the classroom Tyrell sits by me I'm like ''0.0'' the  whole time . When I was taking notes in class  someone put a balled up paper on my desk.It said ''you free the day of the party  Y or N , Tyrell'' . I smiled and circled Y and put my number on it.

Skipped to lunch»»

I waited in the parking lot over by Natasha' s  red Lambo when

Tammy the only white girl  at the school ,and her friends in the school was walking in the parking lot to her pink comfortable.She  Looked at me and started to walk over here with them hoes . I rolled my eyes ,then when she came over her with a mean face on then ...................

(T=Tammy , TF=Tammy and her Crew)

M-what

T-why was you passing notes around to my man you little hoe

M-first of all....BITCH I wasn't passing notes to him he asked thy a question,and second I'm not a HOE that is what you see every time you look in the mirror, third he is not your man no more.

TC-ooOOH

T- you can't  talk to me like that

M- I just did

T-this isn't over *she said walking away with her crew*

M-yeah, go take your asses back to planet hoe, bitch ! *I yelled*

After they left Natasha  came in the parking lot

N- what was that  about  a hoe planet and some shit

M- Nothing I'll tell you later

N-ok