disobedience

(3 pov)

Orihime: sorry ichigo

Ichigo: it's all right. I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner

Orihime: no, I mean all of this is my fault. If I . . . If I was stronger I could have stopped this.

Ichigo: there's no need for you to apologize. You did everything you could.
Now I'm goings to deal with these three and end this!

Ichigo: Bankai!

Orihime : (that's Ichigo's banki. Wow I've never seen it this close before.
It's amazing! I know it must be the same but some how it's different from the time at sokyoku hill. His spiritual pressure is wild and firce. I feel like it is smothering me. This doesn't feel like Ichigo at all.)

Ichigo: Orihime stay back.

Orihime: all right.

Yammy: you got a bankai huh? Hi Ulquiorra is this the guy?

Ulquiorra: yes considering how clumsily you've dealt with the situation. I'm surprised we were able to flush him out. The orange hair the black bankai. No doubt about it. He's are target he's the one.

Yammy: So he saved the trouble of searching for him

When Yammy was goings for a punch at the ichigo he blocked it with his sword.

Ichigo: I'm gessing your the reason Chad's  lying on the ground over there.

Yummy: hmm you're going to do something about

After yammy said that ichigo jump over him and cut his arm off with out Yammy knowing.

Yammy: hhrghah!

Ulquiorra:idiot that's what you get for charging into a fight before evaluating your enemy's strength. You should have mastered persqisa like i told you.

Y/n: (this human was able to slice through yammy's cero and was able lop off yammy's are like it was nothing. Not what I would have expected from someone who just learned bankai. His spiritual pressure is strong. Still at this level of he's not strong enough to be a threat to me or lord Aizen.)

Yammy: dam! You little runt!

Ichigo: surprised you can stand there and call me names

Y/n: yeah he's right  you shouldn't call him names when he just cut off your arm. We should call you the one handed arrancar.

Yammy: oh shut it!

Y/n: ha I couldn't help my self.

Ulquiorra: it seems yoy having a hard time. Should I hop in.

Yammy: both of you be quiet and stay back!

Yammy draw his sword but stops

Ulquiorra: I can't believe you need your Zanpakuto to deal with a runt like this.