Questions

Jane
_________

   "Just know Jane is terrifed of Needles!" Jordan called, everyone else nodded in agreement. I mean, come on, its a needle sticking into your skin, so its like your getting stabbed with a skinny blade. Right. "And when I mean terrifed, she will literally fight the doctor, so keep her busy as they do it!" Jordan added, I rolled my eyes, as Duke chuckled.

"Your that scared of Needles?" Duke asked, opening the car door for me.

"Your scared for horror movies, heights and Spiders?" I shot back.

"Your scared for Cats, Needles, Horror movies, Spiders, The dark, and spongebob?" Duke shurgged closing the door, as he got in on the other side. "I can keep going also, Your also scared of Octopus, People that are over a 1 foot taller than you, Tam-"

"Shut upp" I said, as he was ongoing.

"What? Its only the truth." He stated.

"And the truth will get your balls cut off, and shoved down your throat." I said.

"Right, your going to shove, my balls in your mouth?" Duke said, know damn well what he meant by it.

"Duke, I swear your disgusting.." I said looking at the window.

"Theirs nothing wrong with it, peo-"

"Your sounding like Marcus.." I mumbled, complete lie.

"Rather not be compared to that man." Duke mumbled back.

"Mumbler!" I said trying to do the willy impression chagin the mood.

"Dont do that anymore.." Duke laughed.

"You're mean.." I whined.

"You're a baby" Duke said mocking my tone.
-
-

We ended up making fun of each other the whole ride, until we made it. "Having second thoughtss" I sung as we walked in. We both sat down waiting, Until they called for me, Once they did I froze. "Uhh, N-"

"She's coming!" Duke called, as he grabbed my hand.

"What.." I whispered to him. Pulling my hand away.

"If you go you can tell or do one thing from me.." Duke suggested.

"Ha! Sayless." I said grabbing his hand as we stood up waking towards the annoyed women who been calling me for the pass 3 minutes. "Dont be so annoyed bitch.." I muttered, she glanced at me and duke gripped tightened grabbing my attention.

"Really?" Duke asked, and I nodded. "Lets get this over with." Duke as we walking into the room.

"Ms. Davis, when was last check up?" The woman asked.

"The last time I cam-"

"Her last check up was 2 and half months ago.." Duke said, knowing I wasn't about to give the answer she wanted.

"Anything unusally?" The woman asked.

"No." I said, short and simple.

"Movement? Kicking? Cramps?" The woman asked.

"Movement, No. Cramps, Yes woman." I said.

"Name is nurse carla, and what about Kicking?" She asked.

"If theres no movement, how would there be Kicking, Nurse." I said slightly harshly.

She sighed. "Ultra sound. Life up your shirt, to the end of your bra." She said as she turned grabbing something.

"What if Im not wearing a bra?" I asked, doing as she said. Duke looked at me, "Its a joke." I said to Duke.

"Lower your pants to Hip." She ordered, at this point she was annoyed with me, no agruement with that. She applied, clear gel on my stomach, letting it set for a while. She stopped talking as she ran the cold metal peice along my stomach. "That's your child head." She mumbled, as she moved it slightly, "It have hair, the mouth and nose is still forming.." Did this fool just called my child a 'It'