32

rated spg
⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀

naestatwa lamang si jennie nang mag ring ang doorbell. she suddenly don't know how to move, she's panicking.

a few steps and she reached the front door, bahagya niya lang yun na binuksan. reaching her hand out so she can have his dirty clothes. not even looking up at him, she just couldn't.

but things went too fast, she found herself pressed to a wall and against kim taehyung's body, the man of her dreams.

her knees weakened, as he stares at her intensely. hindi niya magawang umimik, talagang parang nawala na sya sa huwisyo.

both of his hands are on the wall, caging her. how could she possibly still be alive? lalo na ngayong sobrang lapit ni taehyung at grabe makatingin?! she could also feel his natural scent, natitiyak niyang hindi perfume yon. he smells so good!

“fuck.” she could feel his hot breath against her own lips. he was so close that their nose are already touching.

she closed her eyes, before he started kissing her torridly. something that she only witnessed in his movies, but now it's happening to her. or baka naman panaginip lang 'to?

oh fuck, ang galing humalik! she thought.

walang kahit anong pagaalinlangan, jennie wrapped her arms around his nape while she kiss him back. mas lalong bumilis ang galaw ng lalaki, as if not letting her beat him, he's even good with his tongue!

“mhm,” she let out a moan in between their kiss. they both pull away. he rested his head against hers, as they both catch for their breath. she could already feel her body tense as he holds her.

“do you like me?” he asked, getting closer again as he gives her a kiss. kanina pang nagwawala ang puso niya.

she nodded. it wasn't enough to satisfy the lad. “speak.” he demanded, and once again fill her lips with a kiss. he smirked when jennie tries to kiss him back but he pulled away quickly.

jennie bits her lower lip, “y-yes.” tila mahiyaing dilag na sabi ng dalaga. wala nang pinalipas pa na oras si taehyung. “let's make these clothes dirty then,” he said with a meaning before taking off his clothes, revealing his well toned body.

like the little submissive that she is, jennie followed his every move. halos matumba na siya sa dahil sa sobrang taranta.

everything went too fast, parehas na silang nakahubad habang nakahiga sa sofa niya. “are you sure you want this?” he asked at bahagyang tumigil sa paghalik sa leeg niya.

“yes, go on.” she assured him, pressing her lips together as soon as she felt his fingers sliding to her wet petal.

taehyung looked at her darkly, thrusting his long fingers inside her while aggressively leaving kisses on her neck and chest. napapahiyaw na lamang si jennie sa sarap.

“are you on pills?” he asked. well, that's the most important thing to ask. tumango naman si jennie, naalala niya bigla na paubos na din pala ang pills niya.

halos manginig ang kaniyang katawan dahil sa sensasyon na nararandaman nang lalo pang bilisan ni taehyung. “oh, oh god!”

that motivated him even more, after watching her release from his finger fucking. he slapped her hips, as he strokes his hard manhood. walang sabi sabi, he inserted his length inside her. “fuck...”

“taehyu—uhhh!” napaungol na lamang siya ng malakas habang maharas at mabilis ang bawat kilos ni taehyung.

he hummed, his hard shaft inside her tight hole feels so good. plus seeing her beautiful face underneath him gives him more than pleasure.

habang may ngisi sa kaniyang labi, he inserted two fingers in her mouth. kaagad namang tinanggap iyon ni jennie. she sucked on it while getting herself hammered.

bahagya silang tumigil para magpalit ng posisyon, umupo si taehyung sa sofa at kumandong naman paharap ang dalaga. she rocked her hips against his.

hanggang sa napunta sila sa coffee table, sa sahig, sa pader, sa bintana, at bumalik muli sa sofa ni jennie.

nakalapat ang pang-upo ni jennie sa headrest ng sofa, nakataas ang isang binti habang labas masok sa kaniya ang lalaki na nakatayo naman sa kaniyang harapan.

she moaned loudly, “oh my gosh, taehyung!” swear she could see angels. nakailang orgasm na siya, hindi na niya tanda. basta ang alam niya, he's so fucking good at fucking!

“i'm coming, baby.” malalim na tinig ni taehyung, he pushed himself harder — hugging her petite body before ejaculating inside her.

“oh... i— ahhh!” napasabunot siya sa buhok ng lalaki, her head dropped backwards as she came together with him.

her body starts to shake, nanghihina siya sa sarap. mahigpit siyang niyakap ni taehyung, he caressed her cheeks before planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

napangiti dahil doon si jennie. binuhat siya nito habang siya ay nakayakap. she rested her head on his shoulder ngunit kaagad ding napabangon nang magsalita si taehyung.

“what's next? to your bedroom or bathroom?” he asked like a gentleman but obviously isn't one as a devilish grin formed on his lips.