Chapter 4

~Ray POV~

"I'm home." I sighed as I opened the door. "Was it fun?" Luna asked. "You could say that." I lied. "Well, let's have dinner! Or did they feed you?" She asked, her green eyes shining in the light. "I was fed." I lied, as I walked up to my room. "Though thanks." I added as I reached the top of the stairs. "So, how was the date?~~" Sara asked as I walked into my room. "First of all, why are you here? Second of all : No, it did not." I sighed as I sat near a bookshelf in my room. "What happened?" She asked, sitting next to me. "Do I need to talk about it?" I sighed. "Uh, yeah." She said, looking down on me. Literally.

"Well, his friend Emma was supposed to come, but she didn't. So that was awkward. Then, Norman tried to tickle me, that was really weird. And then he tried to make out with me." I finished. "Woah. He tried to make out with you?" She asked in amazement. "Yeah. He kissed me a few times." I lied. "REALLY?" She exclaimed. "No, idiot. He tried to." I sighed at her stupidity. "Though tell me the details!" She whined. "Okay, fine," I sighed

. "So, we were sitting on his bed, wondering what we should do. Then, he jumped on my chest really fast and our faces were inches apart. It was kind of scary." I admitted. "Woah. That sounds scary." She said. "Well no duh, I just said that." I sighed, holding a book in my hands that I had planned to read. " ' Well no duh, I just said that.' ' she mocked. "Okay, shoo." I said. "You're a funny boy, Ray." She laughed as she walked out.I sat down, but refused to read the book. Why? I'm not sure. I heard Luna call me from downstairs. "Ray, someone is calling for you!"

Well no kidding, sherlock.

"Okay!" I yelled, as I walked downstairs. I picked up the phone and heard a girl's voice. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi, Rat! It's me, Emma! DO you wanna come to my house? We can have a sleepover with you, me, my sister, my sister's boyfriend Don, and Norman!" She exclaimed. I knew my family was in the room so I said, "Sure, I'll ask my mother if it's okay." I turned around and Luna said, "Yeah! Go!" So that's what I had to do.

~~Time Skip ~~

~~Third Person POV~~

The five sat in a circle on the rug. "We should play truth or dare!" Emma suggested. "No thank you." Gilda said. "Okay, the how about the pokey game?" Don asked. "N O." Ray instantly declined. "We can play spin the bottle!" Norman said.

"Wait Norman I never thought you would be the one to suggest that." Ray respined. "Sounds fun!" Emma laughed. Gilda went first. She backed down when she realized it landed on Emma. Emma went next. It landed on Norman. Norman's face turned red, while Emma's face turned pink. Emma walked over to Norman, and sat down in front of him. "I'm going to get some water." Ray scoffed. He stood up as he walked toward the kitchen.

He heard Gilda squeal, and he assumed that they had kissed. Ray felt something in his body, mind and soul wake up. He wasn't sure what, but he knew he felt it. As he sipped the cold water, (Smacking as loud as he could to annoy anybody who could hear him) He realized what he was feeling. A mix of anger and jealousy. He wanted to be the one to kiss Norman. He was the one who wanted Norman. That's when Ray decided that he would have Norman.

All to himself.

"Uh, Ray, your spilling water in your shirt." Norman laughed, walking up behind him. "GAH!" Ray yelled, as he woke up from his imagination. There was water all over his shirt. "I'll just change into my pajamas , , , , " Ray sighed. He went to get his bag, and then walked to the furthest bathroom. As he looked around, he realized that it was pretty small, and it could barely fit the ski ad the toilet, so two people in there would be pretty crowded. He slipped off his shirt to reveal his pale, smooth back. It made his black hair stand out. His tall body frame made his almost white skin look even more majestic (Yes, he is a unicorn).