2

- Valerie's Pov -

I picked up my phone as it buzzed on my bed. Seeing that it was just my sister Monae, I answered. She's probably calling to tell me she's here, "Hello?"

"I'm outside and some bitch just walked up to your door.", she said.

"The fuck? What she look like?", I asked confused.

"Well she got these weak ass lashes on and a red lace, which don't look like it's been plucked. She about your size but smaller. I'm not tryna body shame nobody but she damn near built like Wendy Williams."

I rolled my eyes already knowing exactly who it was.

"You need me to get out the car?", my sister asked.

"Na, I'll be out in a second.", I said before hanging up. I don't know why this bitch at my doorstep at 10 am in the morning. She's lucky I'm trying to be a better person so I'm not gone beat her ass.

I put my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my wallet. She jumped once I swung the door open.

"What is it?", I asked annoyed.

"Hey Val, I just wanted to know if Six was here or if you've spoken to him?"

"I haven't talked to him since the last time he was over here, that was like last week.", I shrugged. "Did you try his parent's house?"

"He told me they died.", she said and I held back my laugh. I knew for a fact that Nicole and Jerome were very much alive.

"Oh yea, I forgot. Rip them.", I lied, "Well I don't know, be easy and stay away from my house miss girl."

I locked my door behind me and walked passed her to get in my sister's car.

"Who's that?", she asked.

"Six's dizzy ass girlfriend. I don't even know why he still with her. That dumb bitch told him lies about me and he believed her over me, his fucking bestfriend.", I ranted, "We cool again but last week he let that hoe step foot inside my house and I ain't talked to his ass since. I hate him so much."

"Wasn't yall just friends with benefits?", Monae asked as she stopped at a red light.

"Not for real. We had a few quickies but when he got serious with her, I told him we need to be strictly friends again. Trust me I don't like her but I don't wanna keep sleeping with someone who got a girlfriend. I might catch something."

"Damn."

"He told me that he loved her. As his best friend I accepted that, but every time they get in an argument or some shit he leave then her dizzy dora ass come to me. Like do not confide in me bitch!"

"You think you got feelings for him?", she side eyed me. "You know I believe in soul ties and if you let him beat the doonies down—"

"Fuck no. I hate that nigga even though we get along well. The sex was just casual, we didn't even exchange head. Just quick missionary and that's it. I don't even think I came every time."

She just shook her head and pulled up to our mom's house. Our mom cooked breakfast for us and told us she had a special announcement.