Part 35

Dear diary,
The boys had left now it was just me and Rebekah. Alone. She sighed pushing her blonde hair her over her shoulder as she put her candle down on a nightstand before walking over to the bed, taking off the bloody sheets. Throwing them into a pile at the end of the bed. I paused. Unaware of what I was about to do next. I lifted my hands slowly wiggling my fingers. The drops of blood began to float. Rebekah stood still watching them. Each individual drop shimmered in the candle light. I twisted my wrist and the blood evaporated. Vanishing in thin air. Rebekah slammed the sheet back down on the bed. Shocked. "How did you do that" she shouted facing me. "I-I don't know" I stammered. "It doesn't matter, sit" she said grabbing ahold of my wrist forcing me to sit on the bed. "Since you are living with us I have some rules" she said quickly letting go of my wrist, wiping her hands on her pink silk nightgown. I nodded, I was open to hearing her rules. She looked me dead in the eyes. "Don't go though my closet" she said without breaking her glare. My cheeks filled up with air, as I let out a giggle. She looked confused. "Is that all you rules?" I asked. She nodded. "Alright I can abide to that" I said offering her my hand. She shook it. Then again, wiped her hand on her nightgown. "Speaking of clothes" she said excitement on her face. Filling her cheeks with blush. "Me and Tina are taking you to the square tomorrow" she smiled standing up from my bed. I turned to her. "Sounds good" I said standing up walking her to the door. I opened it with a creek, surprised to see Elijah and Klaus waiting outside. Rebekah rolled her eyes at them as she passed. Walking down the stairs back to her room. "I'm going shopping tomorrow" I awkwardly said to them. Trying to break the silence. Elijah looked at me and then his brother before silently leave us. My eyes widened as he left without saying goodnight. I was slightly confused, I could read Elijah emotions. "It's my fault" Klaus confessed. I fully opened the door to him. Ushering him inside the room. "Sit" I said pointing to the bed. Klaus slowly walked over to the bed feeling the sheets as he passed. "Where's the blood?" he asked as he sat on the bed with a bounce. "I took care of it" I said crossing my arms. "Now what did you say to Elijah" I asked him. I was desperate to know what was bothering him. Klaus rubbed his head with the palm of his hand. "I saw you two in the hallway" Klaus said. "What the embarrassment of Elijah offering me a chance with you and Kol before giving himself a chance" I regretfully said taking a set next to Klaus. "Oh" I said in shock. "What?" I questioned. "Klaus what did you do?" "I may of hurt Elijah feelings even more then I thought" Klaus said unable to look at me. "Klaus" I angrily said. "I may have kicked him to the curb" Klaus said. What?! I quickly got up from the bed rushing out of the room. Leaving Klaus sitting in alone. I ran down the stairs chasing after Elijah. Hoping it wasn't too late.