Part 36

Dear diary,
How do I even feel? Where does my love lay? With Elijah? With Klaus? Or maybe Kol? I couldn't tell what my heart wanted. But I knew I didn't want for Elijah to leave. Not if there could be a chance... of us. A ran outside the mansion. The cold air tickling my skin. I searched from him in the darkness of the streets. He was slowly walking away from the house, when I found him. He didn't even have a bag with him. "Elijah" I called out to him. He slowly stopped. "Please don't leave" I yelled my heart racing. He turned to me his face emotionless. No wonder I couldn't read them. They were turned off. I had seen first hand what vampire with no humanity could do. They were vicious and ruthless. I took a step back from him. What if he was viciousness ruthless? I wondered. But this was Elijah, I could just give up now. I need to get him back. "Elijah, Klaus didn't mean it" I said gathering my courage and taking my first step towards him. "Give me one good reason to stay" he calmly said his face stone cold. "Stay because I want you too! Stay for Rebekah, she needs her brothers she needs her family! Stay for Kol and Klaus they need a responsible role model! Elijah stay because we need you." The door to the mansion flew open. I turned my attention to it. Klaus walked out. "What a compelling speech" He clapped. I rolled my eyes as I turned away from him looking back at Elijah. Who was now forced on Klaus. "Always and Forever brother" he softly said to Elijah. Of a second Elijah look convenient by Klaus apology. Then Elijah sped in front of me. I gasped my hair flying back from the wind Elijah had created. "I don't accept your apology Niklaus" Elijah said. He quickly grabbed a hold of my neck. Paralyzing me. I looked in to his eyes trying to find his humanity. There was none. All I could see was angry as his veins came down from his eyes. I quickly looked away, I didn't want to see him like his. He lowered his mouth to the neck. "No Elijah don't!" I screamed as his pointy teeth stabbed my neck. He began to drink my blood. Then he stop. Pushing my to the ground. I landed hard on my back. But I was going to be alright. I looked up at him. He was spitting out my blood. "You are poison Grace" he yelled at me. I lightly touched my neck it was healed. In seconds Klaus and Elijah we fighting. All I could see was blood and teeth in the moonlight. I panicked. What was I supposed to do? " Georgina?" I asked. "Georgina venit perversus suscitat" ("Georgina come forward") I whispered to myself. Then everything changed. My eyes grew black and so did my hair as dark veins climbed up my face. I watched everything in the backseat of my brain. Georgina stood up from the ground. She was strong and powerful. She lifted her hands "stop" she yelled. Sending a wave of physic energy. Elijah and Klaus immediately stop. She gracefully glider to Elijah. She swiftly touched the centre of his forehead. Changing him back. She turned away from him. Her black hair shimmering in the moonlight. "Who are you" Elijah quietly spoke. She turned back to him. "I'm Georgina... nice to meet you. Don't fret Elijah, we will meet again" she quickly said before giving back my control. I fell to the ground as I transformed back to my original form. My body wasn't in pain but it was tired. Georginas hold of Klaus and Elijah was now broken. They rushed over to me. Both offering me their hands. I was compelled. Which hand do I take? Elijahs? Or Klaus? I was tired and I couldn't deal with any more problems tonight. I refused both. "It's been a long night, I'm going to try to get some sleep" I said to them as I stood up, dusty my dress off. I walked past them only turning back to say my last goodnights.