Chapter 1 Part 3

**Second chapter this week- yeah, I didn't wanna do late homework, so y'know. I just wrote- This is a pretty short chapter, but short chapters mean more chapters posted soooo there's that? Anyways, that aside, I hope you enjoy!**

Art credit to @Handoodlets on Instagram!!!

Word count w/o notes: 611
Word count w/ notes: 708
Time taken: like 4 hours at most(?)

Y/n's Pov:

Hmmm... It seems I have a bit of free time, I guess I should probably get acquainted with everyone I haven't met, and maybe try to get to know a few of the others a bit better too. Maybe I'll start with the guy I was sitting beside at breakfast?

I left the dining hall and began to look for him. I found him searching for something outside.

I took a deep breath and walked over. The male noticed me immediately. "Oh! You looking for bug too?"

He's looking for bugs?

"Ah, no."

"Oh, how ungentleman like of Gonta. Gonta not introduced himself to you yet." He smiled, "Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara. Gonta's Ultimate is Ultimate Entomologist!"

"I see. I'm Y/n. I don't remember my Ultimate, though." "It very nice to meet Y/n. Would Y/n like to look for bug with Gonta?"

I'm not a big fan of bugs... I also have to meet everyone.

I looked at the male. He was looking at me happily.

Should I? It's a chance to get to know him, I guess... Plus, looking for bugs can't be that bad, right?

I sighed, "Sure. I'll look for bugs with you for a little bit. But I still have a few people to meet."

"Okay. Gonta and Y/n look for bug now." I nodded, and we began searching through the grass. As we were searching, we talked a bit.

I didn't find any, which was strange to me. Just as I was about to leave to go meet someone else, Gonta called out for me, "Oh, Y/n! Gonta forgot to ask. Why Y/n unconscious in classroom yesterday?"

Oh, so he knows about that too... I shouldn't be surprised. Someone had to have carried me to the gym, so the others must've seen.

"Kokichi said Y/n fall and hit their head on desk. Is true?" He asked with a worried expression.

"I guess so... I think I was knocked over by either Kokichi or Keebo since Kokichi was chasing him, and then my head hit the desk." I answered.

"Gonta see. He protect Y/n from desk from now on!" He exclaimed in determination.

I smiled, "Okay, thanks Gonta."

"Oh no Gonta thank you! Nobody really approach Gonta because Gonta big and scary. So Gonta thank you!" he replied with a smile mirroring my own.

I'll admit I was intimidated but you can never judge a book by its cover. Gonta is actually pretty nice. I'll have to make a note to search for bugs with him again sometime.

"Well, you're welcome. Let's hang out again soon, alright?" I waved as Gonta nodded and I walked away to find the next person.

-----

Departing from Gonta I walked to the dormitory in hopes of finding the few other students I had yet to introduce myself to. Entering the dorms I was hit with cool air.

Geez I needed this after running around looking for bugs.

Looking around I once again saw the sixteen doors clearly labeled for each of my classmates.

I still don't know why they didn't prepare me a room... actually it seems I wasn't accounted for in really any regard. Maybe I should ask Rantaro, he also doesn't seem to know his Ultimate, which I would be lying if I didn't say brought me some comfort. At least I'm not the only odd one out.

I sighed before walking over to knock on his door. Right as my hand collided with the wood the door quietly opened...

But who came out was not who I expected. The person standing in front of me was the Ultimate Supreme Leader, Kokichi Ouma.

-----

**Yeah, sorry it's so short- I hope you liked it! Thank you to anyone who has voted and/or commented! The comments I've gotten have either been really sweet or made me laugh! Anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter!**