Chapter Two

Luna Pov:

Now that I'm done with that meat sack, it's time for me to head back to hell.

Teleporting to the hotel, I appeared in my room.

"Looks like the famous radio demon is  my new neighbor. Interesting." I thought to myself before grabbing a book from my book shelf and laying down on my bed, feeling the pillow under my head.

Being a dream demon, I don't need sleep. I can sleep, I just don't see the reason why I would want too. Charlie says that I should try it but I'm still not convinced.

Anyways, while I waited for morning,  I read five books and haunted the dreams of 20 demons, laughing my ass off when they died in their sleep before returning to the hotel and taking a shower. Now it was 7 o'clock in the morning.

'Might as well make everyone breakfast.' I thought before changing clothes and fixing my hair.

Teleporting to the kitchen, I got started on breakfast

Third person pov:

It's now 8 o'clock and everyone is now out of bed and ready for the day.
Charlie was the first to rush out of their room and take the elevator to the 11th floor and rush to Luna's room, rushing past Alastor who had just stepped out of his room.

"LUNA!" Said Charlie, swinging the door open, only to frown when she saw nobody was there. Alastor walked up behind her with a smile.

"Good morning, Charlie. Looking for something?" Asked Alastor, already knowing that she was looking for her girlfriend she had mentioned last night.

"Oh morning, Al. I thought she would be here by now. She said she would be back first thing in the morning." Said Charlie.

"Give her time, My dear. She probably just got held up." Said Alastor.

"Yeah, maybe." Said Charlie before the two went downstairs. "It's just, she's never late."

"Who said I was late. I've been here since 1 o'clock in the morning, Rainbow."

Alastor and Charlie looked ahead of them to see Luna standing there with a pitcher full of coffee. Charlie grinned before jumping at Luna, who teleported the pitcher to the table before catching the cheerful demon.

"LUNA YOUR BACK!" Said Charlie, hugging the dream demon tightly.

"Of course I am. I promised you I would be back by morning, didn't I? I'm a demon of my word." 'Most of the time.' Luna said, keeping the last part to herself as she hugged back before looking at Alastor.

"Hello, I'm Luna Cipher the Dream Demon. Nice to meet you, Bambi reject." She said with a grin as Alastor gave a strained smile.

"My name is Alastor, the Radio demon." Said Alastor, watching as Luna waved him off.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm very much aware of what your name is and I don't care. I like Bambi reject better." She said with a grin as Charlie giggled a little, still not letting go.

"It's Alastor."

"Alastor, Bambi reject, same thing." Luna said with a shrug before grinning. "Anywho, breakfast is ready."