Prologue: Sparkling Apple Cider

Hello,

Before you start reading this I just wanted to say in advanced, I am so sorry! This book is something that I have really looking forward to writing, and it isn't until I discovered wattpad that I knew writing this and publishing it (uploading more or less) was possible. Anyway, you'll see why I'm sorry and you'll start bombarding my comment section with your guy's thoughts, and how much you are sad, but this all just goes with the story, and even I'm upset with some of the things I wrote, but I only wrote this and made these changes because I thoroughly believe it's for a good cause. 

Thank you so much for reading and please vote and comment (even if they are negative thoughts) at the end of this chapter/prologue. 

Also this is a pretty short chapter, but just sit back, relax, and enjoy my book. So without further ado, my book A Silly Love Story.

*     *     *

Prologue: Sparkling Apple Cider

This was the moment me and my mom have been waiting for for the past few months, and I was so excited it was finally here. I walked down the aisle with a bouquet of an assortment of flowers, I shared my joy with the people me and my mother loved so much. I smiled at Lane and at Dean, even giving a glance at Jess at quickly looking back down, knowing I shouldn't.

I walked until I was under the gazebo with my soon-to-be step-father, or as he told me over and over again, dad. I stood there for a moment in silence until I heard the song my mom insisted on her aisle song and there she was as beautiful as ever.

She was gorgeous in her creme colored wedding dress, tears in her eyes and a huge smile on her face. I looked at my mom as she smiled at me and then when she smiled at her soon-to-be husband, her smile grew bigger.

After she got into the gazebo, the guests took a seat, eager for the ceremony to start. The reverend cleared his throat and started to recite what was written in the book.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage between two young, intelligent people, so without further ado, the vows."

"Lorelai Victoria Gilmore, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, 'till death do you part?" he asked and she nodded, more tears forming in her eyes she responded " I do."

"And do you?" he asked, turning his head towards the soon-to-be husband of Lorelai, he nodded his head as well and said "yes."

"Thanks to the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride." the reverend said as the couple shared an affectionate kiss.

* * *

"I just wanted to say I am so happy that this moment has arrived!" I said joyfully as tears started to form in my eyes. "My mom always deserved to be happy with someone and I was so happy that someone is you." I said as I turned my attention to my new dad "Mom, you have inspired me every single day of my life, you have built a story about this life of you and me, and I am so happy that we will be able to continue our story with someone else. Just like we used to joke when I was a little kid, you've found your happy ending with your prince Charming, but you and I both know that this isn't the end of our story, it's only the beginning of a happy life. If today has taught me anything, it's that you will always find your soulmate, and I know for a fact, you are mom's." I said to him as they both started to tear up. I didn't want for everyone to start to get as emotional as this whole new family was, and I quickly finished my speech. "So, I wanted to just say, to the bride and groom" I said as I picked up the sparkling apple cider next to me and held it in the air and I watched as the rest of the group did the same thing as well as my mom and my newly made dad, and they both were still teary eyed from my speech. They all shouted the same response. "To the bride and groom." I looked at the happy couple for a moment and smiled as I said " Presenting the newly wedded couple Mr. and Mrs. Medina."