21. Not Him

"YOU EVER BEEN in a Hufflepuff dorm room before?"

"Once or twice, never really taken a good look though..."

"Do you like it? I try to keep it clean... and Finley loves to paint on the walls when she's bored, that's what the whole... color wall is from."

Oliver ran his fingers over the many paintings of flowers, stars, couples, and more on the wall with the bathroom door as Rosalie stood in the doorway.

"She's talented," he smiled, turning around to walk to Rosalies bed.

He noticed the many books stacked on the shelves besides her bed, and he pointed at them.

"Are these Muggle books?" He asked, placing his bag on the floor.

She shrugged, "A mixture..."

"Where'd you get them all? Hogsmeade?"

She bit her lip, moving to sit on her bed.

"George bought me most of them," she explained, making Oliver press his lips into a firm line.

He wasn't stupid.

He saw the way Rosalie became distant when George walked into the room, the way she looked at him in the corridors or at lunch.

He figured something must've been going on between the two at some point, and feelings were still floating in the air.

But he didn't mind as long as she wasn't using him to get over those feelings, because then he was afraid someone would get hurt.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Oliver suddenly asked, standing between her legs and flirtatiously running his hands down her arms.

She giggled, letting Oliver lean her back on the bed and crawl on top of her as he began kissing her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his brown hair as his tongue swept across her lips.

His hands went to her blouse, slowly unbuttoning it, making goosebumps rise on her skin as her heart began racing incredibly.

Her scars was all she was worrying about.

He flipped them over, pulling her blouse through her arms and throwing it to the ground. His hands found her hips in order to grind her against him, but she recoiled.

She pulled her lips off of his breathlessly, frowning as she scrambled to her feet.

"What? What's wrong?" Oliver asked, sitting up, just as breathless. "Did I do something?"

She crossed her arms over her stomach, trying her best to cover her scars.

"I-I've just never done this before... I-"

He smiled at her, "There's nothing to worry about, you're doing fine-"

"No, Ollie, you don't understand-"

"Look, I was inexperienced once too, trust me, it's not that scary. We can go slow-"

"Oliver-"

"Rosalie," he chuckled, standing up. "We don't have to do anything. But if we do, we'll go slow, I promise."

He placed his hands on her cheeks and pulled her back into him to kiss her.

She squeezed her eyes shut, pulling away.

"Oliver, I don't want to!" She pushed him off of her. "I don't want you to touch me right now!"

"Why not?" He asked, hurt.