Silent Love (BoBeom)

Pairing: Bomin x Jibeom
Top: Bomin
Bottom: Jibeom

Jibeom doesn't know what's worse than this— tutoring the notorious delinquent Choi Bomin in the library while the latter's hand rest dangerously atop his thigh. He was trying his best to explain Chemistry though he knew the blond wasn't listening to him. Sure he's looking at him, probably boring holes into his soul but he doesn't really care if he's listening or what. Jibeom's gonna do his task and just get it over with.

Bomin has some other plans though. He's enjoying this way too much. Jibeom, the senior he has liked ever since he was in middle school, the reason why he joined this university, was mumbling formulas and Science shit he can't fathom and from time to time his thick rimmed glasses are falling down his cute button nose. It was too cute Bomin couldn't help but squeeze Jibeom's thigh.

Jibeom tensed, his voice started to stutter and his pen was shaking violently against his fingers. Bomin smirked, satisfied with the effect he has on him and that led to his hand caressing Jibeom's inner thigh. The latter finally looked at him for the first time, "what are you doing?" The older mouthed. Bomin just shrugged and gestured for him to continue tutoring him.

What the hell? Focus Kim Jibeom! Jibeom pinched his nose to get his shit together. He won't let Choi Bomin get to him, no, he won't his big fat crush on the younger when he was in high school resurface. He was finally moving on but fate must've hated him because Bomin entered his university as a freshman and now he's tutoring him Chemistry!

Seconds passed and Bomin thought this whole thing was pointless. He actually knows Chemistry but failed it on purpose to get Kim Jibeom to tutor him. He failed to confess his feelings before and he's not gonna let that happen again. Jibeom is a graduating student and he won't let him graduate until he get what he wants.

"Let's stop." Bomin spoke, his voice low and cold sending shivers in Jibeom's whole being. "B-but I'm still not done yet." Bomin sighed before grabbing the older's wrist, dragging him at the farthest of the library where no students come. It was dark due to the lack of sunlight and even with Jibeom's poor eyesight he can still see the lust in the handsome man's eyes very clearly. He gulped at their close proximity, his hands naturally gripped the taller male's shirt while the latter snaked his arms around his waist.

"You're so cute." Bomin confessed out of the blue which made Jibeom's face heat up and if it's possible, his heartbeat was beating faster than ever it feels like it would fall off from his chest. "I-I'm not." He tried to look away because it was too much but Bomin cupped his chin and made him look at him, "Yes you are. Have you not seen the guy across our table? He keeps on glancing at you I had to do something to let him know you're off limits." Bomin rolled his eyes and now it makes sense why the latter won't stop touching him. But the question is why? Jibeom still doesn't get it.

"W-Why are we here?" Jibeom asked, fear evident in his voice. Bomin looked at his eyes, not leaving them even when he guided his hands towards his crotch. He's hard! "Help me, this is your fault after all, you should take responsibility." Bomin whispered in his ears and Jibeom felt hot all over.

"But I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry I'll teach you."

And then Jibeom found himself kneeling on the dusty floor, face to face with Bomin's monster cock. It looked angry with how red the tip is and the veins pulsing. Jibeom mindlessly salivated at the sight his tongue wanting to have a taste of it.

"Suck it baby." Suck? But it's too big Jibeom thought. It won't fit in his small mouth. "I know you'll take me well so do as I say, okay?" Jibeom nodded like the submissive he is. His cold hands touched the warm organ and Bomin hissed at the touch. The older doesn't really know what to do, it's his first time but somehow magic worked in him and he's sucking the tip like a pro. He was circling his tongue around the circumference and lapping up at the pre cum from time to time which tasted sweet for him.

But Bomin was getting impatient so he guided the older's head to suck more of his cock until the tip rested against his throat. Jibeom almost gagged but loved how his breathing was constricted at such a lewd way. He slurped and sucked Bomin's thick rod like it's his favorite lollipop. He was rather messy, with his saliva pooling on the floor but Bomin didn't mind it. He liked it that way.

When Bomin was finally close, he pulled out his cock and pumped it a few times before shooting his load in Jibeom's face painting his glasses and awaiting mouth white. Bomin took off his cum stained glasses and those bare pretty doe eyes of Jibeom snatched his breath away. He's so pretty. But he'd look prettier with his hole stuffed with my cock.

With his whole strength, Bomin hoisted Jibeom up. He pushed him against the wall as the older locked his legs on Bomin's waist. Jibeom was a mess, not just physically but mentally too. He couldn't think straight anymore that he just let Bomin manhandle him. The latter then caressed his soft cheeks  lovingly and looked at him as if he aligned the stars for him. "Before I take you I just wanna say that I like you, since middle school." Slowly, Jibeom's gears were working again.

Bomin likes me since middle school? He likes me too?

"Do you trust me?" But before he could even process everything, the sudden confession and the younger's hard cock poking his ass, "Of course you do. You won't follow me here and suck my dick if you don't." Bomin answered his own question.

They finally kissed after looking at each other like a hopeless romantic. It wasn't a hungry kiss contrary to what was expected, but a slow and passionate kiss which spoke their unheard love for each other.

And it seemed like the world stopped for the both of them— they found themselves half naked, Jibeom writhing with Bomin's knuckles deep in his virgin ass. "You're so fucking tight." Jibeom just panted, his head lolled to the side and lost in pleasure.

"I'm going to put it in." Bomin withdrew his hand and exchanged it with his cock. He pushed the tip slowly in Jibeom's hole and when it stretched so deliciously for him, Bomin couldn't help himself but bury his cock in a hurry. Jibeom screamed at the sudden intrusion. "Be quiet babe, we're in the library." But Jibeom doesn't seem like he's going to shut up soon so Bomin took the matter to his hands and swallowed all of his cries and moans with a kiss.

They fucked in the library just like that not really scared to be caught because what matters to them is to make up for the wasted time their coward hearts caused. Bomin filled Jibeom to the brim while the latter released his load in the younger's hand.

"I-I like you too....since then." Jibeom confessed and that was enough for Bomin to tidy themselves up so they could go home and continue their session.