[ touch ]

INCLUDES:
- mlm
- smut
- handjob
- first time
- Wakasa is a confused bastard
- Tatsumi is reluctant at first
———————————

The water rippled lightly as Tatsumi uncomfortably sat at one end of the tub, his mermaid friend taking up the rest of the space.

Attempting to actually clean himself, the black haired boy grabs the bar of soap and begins rubbing it between his two hands, the suds clinging to his palms.

As he starts washing his arms, he can feel the blond's eyes glued to his hands. Finishing what he hoped would be a thorough clean, he turns to the other.

"What?"

"I... I've been meaning to ask... how do these... work?" The merman motions vaguely towards the others legs, flushed at his cluelessness to the others anatomy.

Sighing, Tatsumi explains (/goes on a tangent about) how the two's species are very different and how legs have useful joints unlike the odd bend of mermaid tails.

Still unsatisfied with his answer, Wakasa moves slightly closer to the other.

"Alright, I guess that makes sense- but then what's this?" He asks, suddenly rubbing his index finger along Tatsumi's slit without thought.

Pushing his hands to his mouth, he attempts to contain his lustful moans while the other innocently slides down his shaft.

"Ha-ahhh~ N-nothing. Stop." It's too much for him to contain when the blond moves him closer to sit between his thighs as he strokes.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" Wakasa worriedly moves his hands when he notices the other with his hands over his mouth

"N-no, it doesn't hurt. It... it feels good,"

Taking pride in the fact he'd managed to somehow both fluster and please his friend, the merman dives his hand back between his thighs to rub against his length again.

"W-WAKASA-" throwing his arms against the sides of the tub, Tatsumi buckles his hips, throwing his head back in response to the touch.

"Do you need me to stop? You seem new to this..." Attempting to move his hands away, the noirette pulls the others slimy hands back down his shaft.

"I-I am but... but keep- mmhm~ k-keep going," moaning through the formers delicate and confused touches, he can barely contain himself when the other pulls his hips above the water.

"It's so hard... and big... you like it better when I touch up here, so what if I...," muttering his findings, Wakasa pushes his palm harshly against the base of his dick.

"I- O-OH MY- ahh-ahhh~" shoving his face into the crook of the blond's neck, Tatsumi can feel his precum leak onto the others stomach.

"What a confusing body part. I know what it's for, but it's so different than mine... I wonder if I can..." stroking it faster and squeezing his erection, the merman is determined to bring this wonderful contact to some kind of satisfying conclusion.

"Tatsumi-kun~ keep moaning like that, you sound so cute,"

That's almost enough to push him over the edge. The formers enjoyment to what he's doing to the younger boy is so much. It's driving the raven haired boy crazy in the best way. The need for release is the only thing driving his body closer to Wakasa's hand.

"P-pump me f-faster~ ha-ahh~" almost screaming, he rolls his eyes back while he finally releases, the blond pumping him through his orgasm.

Finally out of his lustful state, Tatsumi grabs the others still roaming wrist.

"I-I'm done," The younger boy tiredly pushes the others cum-soaked chest and hands away from him.

"What was that? You were so... so pretty, moaning for me like that... and when you released, I..." The curious shine in his eyes and lustful lip biting was hard for the other to ignore, but he was completely warn out from their session and couldn't talk more than he already had.

Suddenly his tiredness slips away when he sees the other lick his fingers clean, humming and smiling through the dirty act like it was ice-cream.

"Y-you shouldn't-" simultaneously repulsed and turned on by his seaman's consumption, he turns his attention to the floor of the bathroom.

"But it tastes so sweet! And salty... you taste so good, Tatsumi-kun~" not intending to sound so sexual almost made his wording turn him on harder.

"D-don't say that. I've never done this before, it's weird, so just... st-" cut off, his chapped lips meet salty, wet ones.

"AH- NO! STOP! YOU JUST ATE MY CUM, I'M NOT KISSING YOU-" Pushing the blond away hastily, he gags at the thought of tasting himself.

"Oooh, so it's called cum? How much can you even make? I really loved the noises you made while you did it," grabbing his dick again and trying to pump it, full well knowing he'd already struck his orgasm, the other groans at the touch.

"I-I can't, I need a rest before we keep going," finally accepting the fact he needs to be touched by the former, Tatsumi decides to get cleaned up before they continue their dirty act.

"Alright! Can you come back in here when you're ready? Pleeeaaassseeeee?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm gonna fix the water in a second too. We've gotta work out a way to cut down on wasting it..." mumbling, he walks out of the room to get cleaned up, go back in to fix the water and have a well deserved nap.

That was really something... he finally admits to himself, paying no mind to the faint blush dusting his cheeks.